Hey TPC.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey TPC.....

had a question...... i tried mixing my protein with Diet Mountain Dew and it actually came out tasting pretty good but im wondering why its foaming really bad... i know carbinated drinks will foam ive done it with diet coke but for some reason im getting alot more of the MD any reason? And am i loosing any of the protein in this process, or as long as the cup is empty i got it all

i am not sure why it foams more with the MD, but i know what you are talking about. i have mixed WPI a few times with diet sodas, your right it is pretty good. i noticed the same issue with all the foam though.

this is what i did to get rid of the foam a bit. either shake the hell out of the soda to make it flat (watch out for exploding cans though, lol) or open the soda and keep the cap on lightly overnight in the fridge, this will make the fizz go away.

you are not harming or loosing the protein in any way by mixing it with soda, so no worries, carbonation will not denaturing the protein.

thanks,
    tpc
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

sounds good thanks for the response..... another quick question what if i was to make freeze pops out of the protien. For example get 300grams of protein get enough diet coke or MT dew or whatever the liquid may be and just mix it up and then pour it in the popsicle openings and freeze them? Could you take the protein that way and just eat them like a normal Popsicle or somethign wrong with freezing it? I can freeze 6 at a time so if i put that in there that would be 50grams of protien per Icee

Comment

I don't think there would be a problem with making popsicles, but will bump for the expert.
        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
        X