protan link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• protan link

i have been told not to advertise products (bd rules) well i put a protan link up so those that wanted could find the new bronzer.. i certainly not affiliated with them except i use their products..

so i shouldnt be accused of avertising either come on fellas..all i did was so some leg work to find were you can get the stuff... and probly help out skips clients ta boot!
    RIP my friend -KidRok

DP,

LOL. You know better... ;^) Especially as many of our members know the level at which you compete. The no ad. policy is to be fair to our sponsors.

I'd actually like to see you post your take on the different bronzers / tanners, as I know you were once a Dreamtan guy (?).

<sarcasm on> Nonethless, I am sure all of those internet surfer bodybuilders in contest prep who feel woefully unable to find their way around the internet because they are not familiar with search engines were glad that you helped them find a way to get some color for their next show... LOL <OK, sarcasm off>

-R
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

ok ok ok i get the message randy....... its been a lol weekend
      RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

DP,

So dreamtan's a thing of the past, eh?... Ever try any of the spray on tanners?... I hear some guys like Titus and Atwood, who don't tan at all for shows, have been using 'em...

-R
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

the air brush shit is the bomb.....as dark as you want it, streak free,
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

yep i use the air brush tanners it s to the pt where we may by one here at the house,,, protan sells a kit cmpresor gun and gllon of protan
            RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

that air brush tanner...can u use any color with it?? i have olympic gold and protan, can it be used for airbrush?? it would be my first time using it as i do it the old school way, lol...

sweaty, we're from the same state, so can u plz tell me where u get urs done? i'd like to get some good color on this time around..without those damn streaks!

pudge
              " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

dpsquat, they sell the compressor gun with the protan stuff? where man, i need to get this stuff as soon as possible..

pudge
                " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

DP,

I was wondering what happened to the bronzer thread! I'm glad i saw it before it was deleted. Thanks for the heads up...much appreciated.

Comment

Ya but guy, "painting" KR is a lot of fun!! lol
                    Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                    Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                    www.TrueProtein.com
                    *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Working...
                    X