What are your goals for the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your goals for the summer?

I'm wondering what everyone's goals are for the rest of this summer??? Are you planning to bulk, cut, or maintain?

For me it's just to continue to eat clean, train hard and keep dropping fat.

Summertime to me means one thing my friend. Chicks come out with less clothes on. I look forward to that every summer. That is what it has in store for me. There is nothing in this world more beautiful than the female physique.

Comment

In my neck of the woods its like being in a musem watching all of the wonderful art go by.

But other than that, I am bulking right now, so I will be a slob this summer. Even though I will be paying attention to them, they probably won't be paying much attention to me, lol..

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla gorilla
        In my neck of the woods its like being in a musem watching all of the wonderful art go by.

But other than that, I am bulking right now, so I will be a slob this summer. Even though I will be paying attention to them, they probably won't be paying much attention to me, lol..

I second that, but when next summer rolls around , i will be fucking jacked :angry:

Comment

I want to qualify for Nationals....or at least make a good showing at a level V show.... too high expectations?
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

im with sweaty...i wanna do good at southern states...maybe God willing qualify for a national show this summer...first i gotta get this level 3 show out of the way and put some people behind me, and a week later step into the wolves den at a level V show like southern states..

the rest of the summer after is basically laying around the house and eating the wives cooking...eating, watching movies i havent been able to watch and eating..

Hey sweaty, u still thinkin' of doing southern states or what??

pudge
            " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

that or SE USA's
              SweatMachine
              (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

simple-300 protein inhaling,Doggcrapp style training, pounds of 41 yr old BBer-waiting 362 days for redemption!!
                Livin' for the pump

Comment

My goals for summer:

1) actually step foot in American again.

2) go to california and begin the month long "spectator's sport"

3) get with DC and get monstrous.

word.
                  word

Comment

Bulk and add size for my show in April 2005(Mid-Illinois Classic) Want to move up a class so I am training DC style and eating like a freakin pig as DC outlines. 213lbs now at 5'6, shooting for 230's by end of December then diet down for the show! 185lbs ripped!

TH
                    For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

I want to add about 25-30lbs to my weight in the next 3 months. (Without increasing bf %) lol
                      Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

I'd like to become strong
                        Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

I wanna stop being a tiny guy and pack on some serious size. :angry:

Comment

I'll be in full Precontest prep mode. I'll be competing in September (my first NPC show).
                            My goal is not to kill anyone while carb depleted.
                            2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                            2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                            2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
                            2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
                            2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
                            2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
                            1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
                            1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

gonna bulk up

Comment

Working...
                              X