TP.COM New Offerings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP.COM New Offerings...

Hey guys we have a few updates dealing with the site and our product line. I hope you are excited as we are about some of our new offerings.

Within the next week, we are going to offer 15 new flavors, additional to our chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. And as always we will not charge you for any of these. They are all FREE of charge along with our sweeteners.

Our New list of flavors:
    Chocolate
    Vanilla
    Strawberry
    Fruit Punch
    Cherry
    Pineapple
    Lemonade
    Wild Berry
    Mango
    Kiwi
    Kiwi-Strawberry
    Watermelon
    Grape
    Tropical Blend
    Orange
    Root Beer
    Pina Colada
    Banana

We have also added a new Whey Protein Isolate to our list of WPI proteins. We are very excited about Cold-Filtration WPI. We have the ability to offer it to you our customers at an extremely discounted price 5.84-6.49/lb. But do not be fooled by the lower price, it is in True Protein tradition, extremely high in quality. It is microfiltered cold, to preserve the proteins. It by far has the least amount of undenatured proteins available, only about 0-3% are denatured. We promise nobody beats this price for this type of quality, and nobody beats our price and quality of any of our other proteins/supplements we offer. As always please contact us if you do happen to stumble across a better deal, we would love to hear about it. [email protected]

See our site for details:
    http://trueprotein.com/store/comers...p?idProduct=633

Within the week as well, we will be adding Stevia, Cold-Filtration WPI, BCAA’s and all of our new flavors to our custom module on the site.

T-Shirts and Shakers: We are also going to be adding some cool new black t-shirts and shaker cups of your favorite supplement supplier True Protein.

Dante and Doug also want to send out our greatest appreciation to you our customers for getting True Protein up on its feet in a hurry. We genienly thank each one of you. And to the guys that have gone above and beyond in helping us, promoting us, and answering peoples questions, your help has not gone unnoticed, you guys know who you are. You will be thanked and rewarded generously.

Please feel free to email us with any suggestions, comments or questions you may have. We love to hear from you and look forward to serving you.

tpc

WWW.TRUEPROTEIN.COM
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Great news tpc.. At the rate you guys are going you will set a new standard in the industry.
    Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

wow, that was weird, scratch that we will be getting the flavors in a week. they just showed up on our dock a minute ago. i wish you guys could smell what our whole office and warehouse smells like. smells like popsicles, lol.

i am going to add these to the site. but in the meantime, if you don't see them while ordering. feel free to order and ask for what flavor you want in a seperate email.

thanks,
      tpc
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

I told a couple of judges about your site, I hope they've checked it out.
        Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
        Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
        www.TrueProtein.com
        *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

I did offer but noone took me up on it. Guess I'm not good enough?
          www.TrueProtein.com

Comment

Haha, down boy. LOL.

Seriously though, do those t shirts come in a small? With DCs help, hopefully I will be out of these XS shirts in a few weeks.

Comment

oh trust me you are good enough. it is we don't have any t-shirt here at the moment. they should be done in a week. the only tp.com shirt in existance is in dante's wife hands.

you will be the first to know...
              TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Pina Colada has got to be awesome, I've got to hurry up and drink this vanilla. LOL
                Cliche 'Everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift heavy weight'.

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                  the only tp.com shirt in existance is in dante's wife hands.

I would LOOOOVE to come back with a great joke right here but I know how much I weigh right now and I know how much Dante weighs and.... well... it just wouldn't be a very good idea.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: @intensemuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                  TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

LOL
                    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Kane
                      Great news tpc.. At the rate you guys are going you will set a new standard in the industry.
                      In my humble opinion, they already have. It is just that word is not completely out there, yet.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                      Instagram: @intensemuscle
                      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                        .... the only tp.com shirt in existance is in dante's wife hands....

Can I come over & help her take it off? :boobies:
                        www.TrueProtein.com

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
                          Can I come over & help her take it off? :boobies:
                          GREAT HITTIN' ON HIS WIFE NOW....THERE GO MY CHANCES TO HAVE HIM TRAIN ME!!!!
                          -KidRok-
                          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
                            Ohh yes , can I film!!??? damn
                            Save a copy for me bro
                            Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
                            what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
                            victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

I will be looking forward to root beer for my next MRP order

Comment

Working...
                              X