Can someone explain the difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain the difference

What is the difference between steroid precursors, prohormones, etc. Aren't we talking about the same things basically. I'm trying to figure out what they are trying to ban...like M1T, Andro, etc.

I am sure others are more educated about this than I....but a steriod precurser and prohormone is basically the hormone one or more steps away from being synthesized into testosterone.

DHEA is a real popular one-it is one step away from being testosterone....I believe it is what is sythesized into test and maybe estrogen

Cholesterol is the mother steriod...at least so I was taught in Biochem class years ago.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

they are the same thing, and dhea is 2 steps away

cholesterol--> dhea--> andro--> test
      Follow your dreams but dont let your life become one.
      -Vander V

Comment

Ahhhh I was close though... hehe.

Not bad for digging out the cobwebs from Biochem 7-8 years ago.
        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Ok, now that it's a bit more clear are you saying that M1T would fall into the same category as andro??

Comment

I'm not an expert, but I believe M1-t does not have to be converted. It's supposed to be anabolic as is.

Comment

Working...
            X