Lutalyse (pgf2a)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lutalyse (pgf2a)

Has anyone used pgf2a, I have a 30ml vial of upjohns Lutalyse, and I am thinking of using it to help bring up my calves, any experinced users with input would be appriciated, Peace TX-Muscle
    [email protected]

BUMP, Anyone??
    [email protected]

Comment

i had a friend use and he noticed localized fat loss but the sides were not worth it
      I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

Definitely not worth it in my experience. First, it's going to hurt like blue murder, ESPECIALLY in the calves. This is coming from someone that is not particulary squeamish about needles, so believe me, this stuff hurts really badly. Second, I have never found it very effective on most of the people who have used it. Third, this thing will make you deposit - and I kid you not here - the ENTIRE contents of your bowels, from exactly after your stomach right down to your rectal sphincter. This is no joke - you will (and please excuse my rather graphic description here) fill the toilet an incredible amount of excrement within minutes of the shot. Voiding such an excessive amount of intestinal content in a very short period of time (it's not unusual for a motion to last 30-45 seconds or more - that is a horrific amount of time) is a pretty unpleasant experience, which more often than not becomes quite painful the third time round in less than an hour. This will also, of course, render you unable to stay more than a 20 second dash away from the nearest lavatory - with PGF, there is no waiting. When it knocks, you have a choice between either the toilet, your pants, or the floor, depending on your location and levels of inhibition.

All in all, through personal experience and that submitted by others, I have found PGF to be a painful waste of money and time - and toilet paper.

Comment

Thanks bro's any one else have any good experience? Sounds pretty nasty so far!
          [email protected]

Comment

There is a product here in canada with is PGF2a via DSMO, works well for fat loss, and doesn't have the nasty sides.

Comment

What I heard was it's used to abort cow's...when I did it I thought I was aborting a cow...take my shots then in the bed in a ball shivering for the next 10 minutes(major pain)then to the bathroom(like IM said) they said you get used to it but after a week I gave it up...was'nt worth the pain ....hope this helps.
              GF
              The older I get the lighter the weights used to be...........

Comment

It is a prostaglandin and the idea of ADDING prostaglandins to your body is not my idea of a great idea.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                Instagram: @intensemuscle
                YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I heard great things about the topical made by QFS.
                  [email protected]
                  Admin/[email protected]www.BeyondMass.com
                  Admin advisor @ www.Chemicalfitness.com
                  [email protected]
                  [email protected]
                  [email protected]
                  MOB [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X