Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it Diuretics sometimes flatten people out, and how do avoid it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it Diuretics sometimes flatten people out, and how do avoid it???

I know a LOT of people who have had problems with diuretics flattening them out. Im GUESSING it is due to the diuretic pulling water out of the body. Can it actually drain water out of the muscles though? What causes this, and what can be done to avoid this?

well

:grumpy:
    Last edited by dpsquat; 05-28-2004, 07:30 AM.
    RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

Mods please excuse this. All im doin is tryin to get this to stop.

DPS... in case u didnt catch this on the thread u belittled me on, yet again on Promuscle, i can see you have a big problem with me. I havent posted on either of these boards in a month without u belittling me and attacking me in the thread. I wanted to try to be a man about this, but i guess u wont let it go. Im guessing u have a major problem with me, and you would like to settle this face to face. I will be at bodyrock early july, and a few other major shows throughout the year. Just say the word. . . we both know what each other looks like.

Comment

no problems here buddy
        i never going to add to your post anymore.. this way YOU wont get banned from the bds
        RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

Thank u, thats all i ask.

Comment

yep, overuse of a diuretic like lasix can cause to shed water, sodium, potassium, chloride, etc...its so stron sometimes it can pull the water rite out of the muscles and leave u dry dry, but flat as a pancake...its happened to me before and i had the worst time staying still from all the cramping while in the line-up...Can u believe i had to dwon like 4 bananas and a small teaspoon of salt one time so i could fill out after that lasix...man, i freaked out.

so be careful, cause not everyone gets lucky like i did...diuretics is a hit or miss thing...

pudge
            " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Ummm, why are you using such a strong diaretic right now??
              Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
              Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
              www.TrueProtein.com
              *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

diuretics a a big reason why the top dogs get that ultra ripped and finished look,seems it can make or break all the hard work and dieting and trinning by usieng them incorrectly
                how does one keep from cramping up and flattening out when using them ,what is the general rule of thumb when it comes to water intake etc i notice alot of pros back stage with these hugs juggs of water

Comment

Working...
                X