DNP - The FINAL Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNP - The FINAL Chapter

It is with deep sadness that I open this thread, in what I hope will be the final chapter on Intense Muscle to this DNP madness. Tragedy in the bodybuilding world, whether through arrogance, or ignorance, is never an easy situation, and is all the more terrible when it happens within a circle that is close enough to you to reach out and touch. I hope that this will serve as a final note and warning to anyone who was in any way contemplating DNP use, and, to others that may be using it right now, a warning light in the darkness to show them the extreme dangers of what they are playing with. We had some dispute over DNP lately – it is my hope that this note will go down for posterity in what I consider to be one of the darkest subjects in bodybuilding today.

Allow me to see if I can get the person concerned to make the note himself directly as it will provide a closer and more heartfelt account than I can manage.

My deepest, most sincere condolences my friend.

My condolences, also. I have spoken with him via PM and I don't expect he will be back here for at least a couple days to post on it. I don't really know if he even WANTS to, to be honest. I hope he does because I think it is very important for everyone to see how this can happen so easily.

The timing is very ironic as we were JUST arguing this a day or so ago. Absolutely tragic.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

After receiving an IM and finding I had a few PMs to me about this thread.... I decided to post and let everyone know that this has nothing to do with me (I am not the person who was hurt).

Just want to say to the friend of this person. I am very sorry to hear about this (no matter what my views are on the stuff). I sincerely hope that your friend pulls through. Again.... Very sorry to hear!
      ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
      MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words, this is probably the hardest post I have ever done.

My good freind and fellow Powerbuilder just passed away last night due to complications of DNP use.

I knew my freind for just about 10 years and we have been lifting partners for just about the whole time, we decided to get on stage this year together, if we made it to the night time show we did not care, we just wanted to do it together win or lose.

I just don't know what happened in the last 6 months he just seemed so intense about doing what ever it took to be what he wanted to be on stage.

I tried everything I could to steer him away from this terrible drug, but he just had to do it no matter what, I even thought to going as far as threatening his life, but know he has paid the ultimate price. I feel like it was my fault since I could not stop him form using this dangerous drug.

He is survived by his wife and 2 lovely daughters.

R.I.P. my freind...

Thanx for listening
        In-Human
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

So sorry to hear this In-H.

Crankin....maybe you should mention this on the other 2 boards.
          Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
          Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
          www.TrueProtein.com
          *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
            So sorry to hear this In-H.

Crankin....maybe you should mention this on the other 2 boards.
            I will copy and paste in-humans post above if it is OK with him.

[email protected]

Comment

My sincere condolances In-human!

R.I.P.

[email protected]

Comment

Sorry for yours and all our loss
                SweatMachine
                (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

In-Human, i also am very sorry to hear this. I know it's only natural to want to blame yourself, but you can't do that bro, you tried. Ultimately it's the competiveness of this sport and the competiveness within each one of us that drives us to sometimes make the wrong choices.
                  Be strong for his family bro.
                  -KidRok-
                  "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                  5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

So sorry to hear about your loss In-human.
                    Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
                    Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

in human bro , just like i told you last night if you need anything , please dont hesitate to ask ,, may he rest in peace ,,
                      "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

i'm sorry to hear about your friend. to prevent more such cases, i think it would be a good idea for someone to post what dnp does to the body and why that can be so harmful so everyone understands why it is so dangerous (i dont know). inhuman, you know that isn't your fault - that was his decision - at least were a good friend by trying to stop him from using it.
                        www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

by what i posted, i dont mean have a discussion about dnp, just an informative post. now i understand why you don't want that subject discussed on this board.
                          www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Inhuman, I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to you and his wife, children and family.

Please don't blame yourself. You did what any friend would have done. You tried to stop him. That's all you could do. That's all anyone could have done.

If you feel like talking to someone, p.m. me and I'll be there.
                            jim
                            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                            Good luck
                            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Sorry to hear In-human. That's a terrible loss. My condolences go out to you and his family.

Comment

Working...
                              X