anu body suffering from severe had games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anu body suffering from severe had games

Pre contest shit will F with your head- especially the last few weeks.

Im becomeing a mental case, the low carbs must be making me seethings, or not see things,, in either case this sux.

It doesnt help when all your clothes are falling of you and people make smart ass comment 24/7,

always find yourself a support group,it the best thing you can do for yourself.

carb up -ya feel fat
    carb deplete -ya feel too small....

AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

If they don't admit it, they are lying. I am 4 weeks out and dealing with the same shit, bro. I do okay as I don't usually have DAYS that are bad - I have 5 minutes that are bad and then 5 minutes later I am cool with my condition and then 5 minutes later.... You get the picture.

It is a mental rape, bro.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I'm in with you guys. Skip knows this pretty well. My mind gets skewed completely off the white line and off into the woods yonder. You cannot trust yourself any more when you deprive yourself like that. It's absolutely terrible to deal with.

Comment

you said a mouth full
        SweatMachine

Comment

In a strange way (very strange, I guess), I kinda like fu&$ing with my own mind. I'm 6 weeks out now. And getting some of those comments, too. I'm also gettin' eyeballed a lot in the gym. LOL.

Got the comment the other day that I was looking "slim." I said, "Well, imagine that!"

It came from a young guy at the gym who I've mentioned before. Did his 1st show a few mo. ago, pale as a ghost and, errr, holding a little fat. LOL. (He wouldn't listen to what anyone said, myself included.) He now walks around with one of the most severe cases of sudden-onset imaginary lat syndrome I've ever come across. LOL (Every movement is slow, as if he is a lumbering giant among men... )

Hang in there Sweaty, Skippy, IM^'ey and other IM'ers in the same boat.

Just remember there's an extreme amt. of ignorance and inability to really grasp what it is BB'ers put themselves through, even from people who you think would know... E.g., personal trainers thinking they can talk to you when you're training (mid-set!) just as they would their 45yr. old housewife trainees. People offering you cookies and pizza just after you tell them about your diet, or that your show is next month.

There's just a disconnect with what is being said and done - a lack of sensitivity, you might say. Not a big deal. Just remember who's gonna be the freak when its time to step onstage...

-R
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

yep...im 9 wks out and i freak out over anything...if i even smell good food, i feel guilty... Im constantly in front of the mirror, and i constantly get on a daily basis the gym rat comments...You see, we leave nothing to chance, and true competitor leaves no stone unturned...even if ur this far out..skip's 4 wks out and hes trying to hold his condition, im 9 wks out and im trying to get there...sweatmachine, lol, i feel u bro...lets hang in there.. when these phuckers have negative comments, shit, the more i wanna gut it out...fightnite is all that matters, aint that rite skip?..

pudge
            " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

*standing up amongst a room full of "T-Michael" wearing BB's*
              "Hi, my name is KR.......and I'm a pre-contest-aholic"
              -KidRok-
              "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
              5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by pudge
                ...fightnite is all that matters, aint that rite skip?..

pudge
                you hold tight and get freaki enough then "fightnite will become fRightnite for your competitors" :bat:
                -KidRok-
                "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I have a lot of respect for all of you guys!!!! It takes a great of discipline and determination to do what you guys do!!!
                  "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Im beginning to resemble my grandfathers corpse. Ive got loose thin skin and a tired and hungry look in my eyes. One day Im full and have lines, the next day flat and smooth....on top of everything else Extremely low energy levels. This has become hell week overnight I went to bed last night at 6pm and got up thi morning at 9:30...not a good sign
                    SweatMachine

Comment

I was going to pick on you........but now I feel bad.

Hang in there Sweety.
                      Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                      Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                      www.TrueProtein.com
                      *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Dang Sweaty, that is some serious sleep bud, take care of yourself.
                        Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                        person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                        and in the right way, that is not easy.
                        -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

this has been a very rough day....
                          it seems to be getting better though
                          SweatMachine

Comment

That's good.
                            Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                            Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                            www.TrueProtein.com
                            *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

its better-------but not good
                              Im a mental mess at this point. just a little self induced stress.
                              SweatMachine

Comment

Working...
                              X