No announcement yet.

Another "Idiots in the gym" thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another "Idiots in the gym" thread....

I always enjoy these so I figure I may as well start one.

Last night I was at the gym in the middle of spotting my partner on the incline and this fellow came up to me and asked the stupidest question I've ever been asked.

He was holding up a 10-pound plate and asked me, "Hey, is this a 10-pounder?"

I was so shocked I replied, "Excuse me?"

He repeated himself. I then looked him in the eyes to see if he was blind. There actually is a blind guy that works out at my gym. He wasn't blind. So then this guy makes me question wether or not is actually is a 10-pound plate and I give it a thurough inspection and come to realize, my suspicions were correct, and it was in fact a 10-pounder. It was marked plainly 10 POUNDS. Even if he had terrible eyesight, the shit is damn near in braile.

All I could reply with then was a, "Yeah" and that was the end of it. Damn, some people asking you the stupidest questions makes you stupid for a second too, lol.
    Last edited by jaywooly; 05-26-2004, 12:35 PM.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

LOL. Jay....it sounds like he was using a subtle pick up line to me....lmao!!!
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Option 2 would be:
      Take it from his hand, drop it on his foot, and determine if it was a "10lb'er scream" that comes outta his mouth.
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
        Option 2 would be:
        Take it from his hand, drop it on his foot, and determine if it was a "10lb'er scream" that comes outta his mouth.

I knew I could count on you to come up with a witty response!!!!

LMAO
        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
          I knew I could count on you to come up with a witty response!!!!

LMAO
          we aim to please! lol
          -KidRok-
          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

i hate gym idiots,, the one that really gets to me is the guy who walks out the gym shower butt naked and dries themselves with the blow dryer
            "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Originally posted by mobsta
              i hate gym idiots,, the one that really gets to me is the guy who walks out the gym shower butt naked and dries themselves with the blow dryer
              No freakin' way!!??? That is hilarious!!
              What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

Slap b*tch!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trapzilla
                No freakin' way!!??? That is hilarious!!

Yup, usually the old men in the mornings.

Comment

only gay guys shower at the gym..I shower at home before I go.. Sweat not a problem if you remove the bacteria on the skin. I stay out of that place unless I need to urinate as its obvious what the guys in there are there for...SuperSport was right he was trying to get to "know you". You must have been flexing your ass while spotting.

Comment

Originally posted by Prot
                    only gay guys shower at the gym..I shower at home before I go.. Sweat not a problem if you remove the bacteria on the skin. I stay out of that place unless I need to urinate as its obvious what the guys in there are there for...SuperSport was right he was trying to get to "know you". You must have been flexing your ass while spotting.
                    So perhaps me eating a corndog in a provacative way while spotting wasn't a good idea, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Prot

Oh and at my gym, only dirty bastards don't shower after a workout.

Comment

{laughing}
                        Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                        Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                        www.TrueProtein.com
                        *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

lol,, i think the corn dog did it ,,
                          "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Originally posted by jaywooly
                            So perhaps me eating a corndog in a provacative way while spotting wasn't a good idea, right?
                            You obviously were teasing him in some way...did you shower together later?

Comment

Yes, but he said I didn't compare to Prot so he couldn't go through with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X