Tren only shot, more painful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren only shot, more painful?

The last two injections I had to split up my tren from my prop. I've noticed the tren is much thinner than the prop and also, it burns a hell of a lot more when going in and hours after.

Perhaps they were just two unlucky shots where I knicked a nerve or something? The tren is 125mgs a ml if you were wondering.

Have any of you noticed this with tren?
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

I have tren @ 100mgs to pain. It is thinner than the prop. I combine prop/tren/masteron together and the pain is almost non existant compared to the prop alone. My WV goes in alone.
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Ive never noticed a burning feeling when shooting tren alone but maybe its because my tren wasnt 125mg either. I also shoot my stuff pretty slow too..so maybe this contributes as well?

-slide
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

no slow wont do it....

maybe its got a high BA level....
        SweatMachine
        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I try to go as slow as possible but it's so thin it can't help but go in semi-quickly.

But it's a different pain than just shooting too quickly. High BA I figure.

Comment

sounds like high BA, specially with the higher potency. Is it homebrew?
            -KidRok-
            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I've noticed a burning pain as I'm using the same brand as jay...It's friggin terrible when I shoot it into my pecs....burns and feels like a charlie horse for a hour or two.

Quads and glutes aren't bad though.
              Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

It's actually UG. Golden Triangle Labs.

Comment

Working...
                X