EMU or e.m.u.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMU or e.m.u.

well be checking into this more and it seems to have some GREAT anti e prop and looks like great aid in precontest drying up!

Im currently experimenting with it on two people and will keep all posted..
    RIP my friend -KidRok

I have had 2 of my guys use it, also, this year. Some say that it has a very strong thermogenic property but I can't say for sure, to what degree. Great stuff but don't go letting the cat out of the bag, bro. Not yet, anyway. I get paid well so I try not to have everything laid out on the boards.

Some things are just better kept quiet.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSK[email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Why do i get the feeling im glad i wasnt part of these emu experiments!?
      Follow your dreams but dont let your life become one.
      -Vander V

Comment

little tidbit

been used transdermal and orally
        RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

I would definately recommend it orally. With transdermal, it stinks really bad and I am not sure if it is from the DMSO or the EMU itself.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

DMSO will certainly make your body odor repulsive and your breath similar to Dracula's.

My buds and I tried out Duchaines original finaplix concoction when it came out in MM2000 around '92 or so I guess. He said to crush it up and mix with DMSO-and apply it to the inner elbow area.
            We did it for about 2 weeks. We could not stand being around each other and the GF's weren't to thrilled to be around us either, lol.
            [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
            Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
            X