For those who are interested > An update on my DNP cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who are interested > An update on my DNP cycle

I upped the dosage to 400mg a day. one pill in the morning and one after work (late afternoon). I have noticed that this makes a big difference in the side effects that I am noticing..... So hopefully it will also make a big difference in the effects too.

At 200mg ED:

- Pretty warm, but sometimes during the day I wouldn't even notice it.
    - Hunger wasn't too bad.
    - Sleep wasn't a problem (remember I'm in Canada, so it isn't that hot yet...)
    - workouts were still going pretty good, tho they were down a notch

At 400mg ED:

- Feels like the furnace is on full blast.... I feel hot all the time. And sweat pretty well all day. If doing any kind of activity, the sweating becomes pretty heavy.
    - Hunger is getting bad. Very hungry every 2 hours.
    - Sleeping still, but wake up at least a few times during the night. Sheets are damp, and I have to roll over so I can feel the fan on me better.
    - Workouts are not very good at all.... Tho my strength is still there, the lethargy is killing me. I feel very drained!
    ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
    MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

interested ?? please, i am absolutely enthralled ! ! !

DNP is brand new to me and i would love to hear any insight you have to offer, hope you'll document as much as you can (maybe in the journals section) and maybe even before and after pics ??

anyway... anything you can share on this is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Mouse
      interested ?? please, i am absolutely enthralled ! ! !

DNP is brand new to me and i would love to hear any insight you have to offer, hope you'll document as much as you can (maybe in the journals section) and maybe even before and after pics ??

anyway... anything you can share on this is greatly appreciated.
      Don't get too enthralled......

I don't want to sound like a hypocrite.... But DNP is a very dangerous substance! So I beg you to do lots and lots of research before thinking of trying it.

I believe it can be used safely, or I wouldn't be using it. But you must know exactly what you are doing and be prepared for anything that may happen while on DNP.

I will do my best to document the happenings of my cycle.

[email protected]

Comment

keep the info coming crank, I know there are going to be a few guys that simply read your thread and think they can run out and use DNP without any further research.

KNOW YOUR BODY
        KNOW THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT
        KNOW THE SIGNS/SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE RISKS
        KNOW THE PRODUCT INSIDE OUT!!! (aka, RESEARCH!!!!!)
        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
          keep the info coming crank, I know there are going to be a few guys that simply read your thread and think they can run out and use DNP without any further research.
          That is the last thing I want!!

I'm not in any way trying to encourage the use of DNP.... Simply sharing info and results with my fellow members...

[email protected]

Comment

don't worry bro... not what i meant.

if anything i have an issue with staying too lean so it wouldn't be a consideration for me and i would NEVER do any drug i didn't fully understood the risk associated with.

i am simply enjoying the read as this topic is new to me and am always fascinated when i can learn something new

i hope i don't scare you away from posting your results due to the eagerness of my response...

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Mouse
              don't worry bro... not what i meant.

if anything i have an issue with staying too lean so it wouldn't be a consideration for me and i would NEVER do any drug i didn't fully understood the risk associated with.

i am simply enjoying the read as this topic is new to me and am always fascinated when i can learn something new

i hope i don't scare you away from posting your results due to the eagerness of my response...
              OK thats great to hear.

Don't worry I will be posting my results as I go.

I can tell you this..... I am really lethargic today..... Like falling a sleep at my desk lethargic....

[email protected]

Comment

i wouldnt mess with dnp. i would rather diet longer and do more cardio-anything that comes to fast comes with a price.
                I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

Originally posted by joshb
                  i wouldnt mess with dnp. i would rather diet longer and do more cardio-anything that comes to fast comes with a price.
                  Actually.... everything has consequences (or a price as you say), no matter whether it comes fast or slow.... Fast just tends to bring more or worse consequences, which you decide for yourself whether it is worth it or not...

[email protected]

Comment

Another short update....

I sweat all the time.... Sleeping last night was almost impossible... I woke up every 30 mins or so, and had to drink some water or take a pee..... and my bed was soaked.... not too nice.... The lethargy is killing me too, oh and the hunger!

Having sex last night was funny..... I was on top, and a few times I literally dripped sweat off my forehead onto my gf....... lol She really liked that.....

Any kind of activity has me dripping with sweat.... Hell.... eating is considered activity while on this stuff.....

Anyway I may drop it down for a bit to make myself a little more confy.... then I may do another blast of 400mg a day before I finish the cycle..... I'll let ya know

[email protected]

Comment

Good Luck Crank. I've done DNP several times and never above 200mg a day. I believe longer cycles / low dose for several reasons. Just being able to function is one of them. Being able to lift is another. But the main one is the dosing of the caps themselves. A little error on the high side and 400 could easily turn into 800.
                      [email protected]

editor- Above and Beyond eZine

Comment

Keep it coming. So you can't deal with the 400 for more than a quick blast?
                        Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by jaywooly
                          Keep it coming. So you can't deal with the 400 for more than a quick blast?
                          My GF can't deal with the 400 for more then a quick blast..... LMAO!

Seiously tho, it is sorta rough..... I would recommend keeping it to 200mg a day and run it a little longer..... Should produce the same results in a little more time....

[email protected]

Comment

How many days has it been? As for the cravings, i have found that 10-20mg of glutamine in sugar-free coolaid will take care of it. throw som ice in the blender and make a slushie.

After a while the effects will start to wear off and u wont notice it as much. Be sure to keep ur reps high. Remember no ATP, so tap into glycolitive energy. Drink plenty of water.

Me, iwould rather do 5 days at 400 and get out. u could start thurs morning, and run friday, sat, sun, and be off by mon. this way it wont affect workouts too much.

be careful having sex, wrap it up! im serious! we dont know how dnp affects a womens reproductive system. and if she were to get pregnant!? who knows what kind of problems that would cause.

what vitamins and precautions are u taking?
                            Follow your dreams but dont let your life become one.
                            -Vander V

Comment

Working...
                            X