Almond Butter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almond Butter

Has anyone used almond butter in place of peanut butter? Just curious if it tastes good.

C'mon nobody has tried this stuff???

Comment

yeah i have tried it, but i actually prefer seaseme seed butter or (tahini) instead. if you are used to jiff or skippy, you will not like the almond butter. it has more of a bland consistancy like natural peanut butter (no salt or sugar). it is pretty expensive too, if i remember.

tpc
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
        yeah i have tried it, but i actually prefer seaseme seed butter or (tahini) instead. if you are used to jiff or skippy, you will not like the almond butter. it has more of a bland consistancy like natural peanut butter (no salt or sugar). it is pretty expensive too, if i remember.

tpc
        amen!!! thanks for replying. I am used to the regular pb, but I also like the natural stuff too. I will look for the sesame pb too. I'd like to try something different every once in a while so I thought I'd give it a shot. You are right about it being expensive, I think it's about $6/lb!

Comment

Ive tried it as well...it wasnt that bad was a little different than the natty PB I use and was a decent alternative to break things up a bit. But yeah..it is expensive..

-slide
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I just stick with regular and natty peanut butter. No need to change since I could eat a whole jar day in and day out....... damn peanut butter is good!!!
            "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

I Think It is 100X Better Than Nat Peanut Butter (And I Like PB)

Comment

Working...
              X