L-Leucine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-Leucine

As we all know L-leucine is quite potent by itself compared to the other two ie Isoleucine and Valine. It helps you to preserve lean muscle mass keeps the body in the anticatabolic state by preventing muscle breakdown during the time of intense training. It also greatly increases the protein synthesis which helps on to add lean muscle mass provided that the individual is following a high protein diet and is training balls to walls in the gym. Lot of reputed companies have poured in to formulate their own L-Leucine products too.
    Wouldn't DC training athlete greatly benifit with supplementing L-leucine because of the intense training and high protein intake?? Vets please share your opinions.

your info. is correct but your avatar is creeping me out

(quit staring at me )

jk
    CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
    MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
    2010 NGA Pro Universe
    2010 NPC Monster Mash
    2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic
    2010 NPC Natural Pennsylvania
    2010 NPC Natural Northern USA
    2010 INBF Cardinal Classic
    2008 NPC Natural Northern USA
    2008 NPC Ohio State
    2004 NPC Natural Northern USA

Comment

Possibly.

-R
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

I started taking L-leucine with my pre and postworkout shake and i think it has made a difference. I usually take 3-4g with each.
        Use my Discount Code JSG555 to Save 5% Off Your Order and Help A Broke College Guy Outhttp://www.truenutrition.com/

Comment

Working...
        X