Laser Hair Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Hair Removal

Just curious if anyone on the board has had laser hair removal performed...and what were the results?

There is a big difference in lasers that are used for this-some better than others for sure.

A couple of my friends had it done, with not so good results.

I usually get waxed...but I would look into the laser deal if anyone has had good results with a particular type of laser.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

I'm interested in this as well. Freakin' back hair sucks...grrrrrr.

Looks like around the Denver area it's around $1500 for a "course" of laser hair removal for the back area. Maybe time for a second job

TimB.

Comment

Yeah...I am apprehensive about spending some big bucks since my friends had poor results.

I spend about 700 bucks a year in waxing....if the lasers actually work-and there are so many of them, and new ones coming out all the time-I would go that route.
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

I would have a to have a guarantee from the doc that the hair would not come back!! that's just too much money to spend for a temporary solution.
        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
        X