For you year-rounders....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you year-rounders....

I'm thinking of continuing test after my current cycle is over. Right now its 800mgs test prop and 300 mgs tren EW. This cycle will be a 20-weeker. In the last two weeks I plan to change to test enanthate (along side the prop).

I plan to be on the enanthate only for about 8 weeks. Then I'd like to up the test E and add in EQ at that time.

Is that how you guys to it? AND....

What do you think my test doseages should be when I'm in that 2-month test e period? 400mgs....less????
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Re: For you year-rounders....

Originally posted by jaywooly
    I'm thinking of continuing test after my current cycle is over. Right now its 800mgs test prop and 300 mgs tren EW. This cycle will be a 20-weeker. In the last two weeks I plan to change to test enanthate (along side the prop).

I plan to be on the enanthate only for about 8 weeks. Then I'd like to up the test E and add in EQ at that time.

Is that how you guys to it? AND....

What do you think my test doseages should be when I'm in that 2-month test e period? 400mgs....less????
    You are really close to what I am doing. As for the test E only period of 2 months I would up the dosage to 800mg/wk or so...I really don't like to jack my test levels around. I use it as a base-at the same mg/wk all year-well July will be a full year for me anyway. I just add and drop other compounds.

What I prefer to do is run EQ and tren together with the test as my base. Trust me when I say I have seen profound changes in my physique while using test/ tren/EQ together. Vascularity and hardness...I freak myself out sometimes, hehe.

Remember that the test E has a long ester-it takes up roughly a third of the listed hormone weight. So I think it is wise to compensate for that. IMO after doing your stack and coming down to 400mg/wk test E you will probably lose some of your gains. What I try to do is keep it steady and keep the gains...then 8 weeks later add the EQ/tren and blast through my previous gains.

Just as a note....during my test only spurts I do like to add about 50-75 mg/day for 2-3 weeks of oxymetholone-stuff is great for protien synthesis. That is about the only time I use it though.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Excellent. I just have read from quite a few that they lower their test doseages during 'off' times. It makes sense though, I don't like the idea of messing with my test levels (unless raising, lol).

I was likely going to run tren with the teste and eq, but was unsure. I love the stuff more than anything so I probably will.
      Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

I am sure those guys have their reasons for lowering the test dosages....but I am not sold on it. If it is someone using 2.5 grams a week, yeah it might be wise to back it down for a short while...maybe when taking a few weeks off from training or something.

I just think that when using exogenous test you are going to suppress you own endo test levels.....they will probably be suppressed the same amout at 400mg/wk as they will at 800 mg/wk.... so i would keep it at the higher dosage.

As far as health issues...I think in moderate dosages that exo test is a great thing. I will be posting some info that our friend LA posted at BM concerning some studies using test and anti-E for prostate health. Check tomarrow in the Preventative Measures/Health forum....it is a very interesting overview of 20 some odd studies. Overwhelmingly in favor of men using exogenous test and anti E for prostate health.
        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
        X