omnadren vs sust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omnadren vs sust

any opinons. from what i see it is the exact same thing. so if omnadren is cheaper wouldnt you want to go with it?
    mind over matter

Love them both get same effect and yeah omna is cheaper!

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

I am under the impression that these compounds were slightly different....but I did read somewhere that they are now the same. I can not swear to that.....maybe someone can clear that up.
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Omnadren has more short ester test in it.
        You will hold more water on Omnadren than Sustenon, but its that water retention that tells you which one is more potent!

I'd spend my money on Omnadren before Sustenon or Durateston
        SweatMachine
        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

omna and sust. are now exactly the same...

get whatever is cheaper....I like the omnas.
          Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

The truth is...Omna is the poor man's Sus (when compared to real Sus, not the copious clones you find rolling out there nowadays - no, not all Organons are equal, some Organons are more equal than others). Compared pharmaceutically, Omna does not measure up in quality. Too many people go for cheaper is better; I always recommend quality over quantity anytime and I cannot fathom the reasoning behind a different mentality. Sorry BigWilly, "get whatever is cheaper" is truly bad advice; "get whatever is better" is what one should practice. Can we please stop the dissemination of bad practices? They are what is causing a lot of the problems in bodybuilding today.

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
              The truth is...Omna is the poor man's Sus (when compared to real Sus, not the copious clones you find rolling out there nowadays - no, not all Organons are equal, some Organons are more equal than others). Compared pharmaceutically, Omna does not measure up in quality. Too many people go for cheaper is better; I always recommend quality over quantity anytime and I cannot fathom the reasoning behind a different mentality. Sorry BigWilly, "get whatever is cheaper" is truly bad advice; "get whatever is better" is what one should practice. Can we please stop the dissemination of bad practices? They are what is causing a lot of the problems in bodybuilding today.
              I'm just giving advice based on my experience with them. Ultimately he makes his choice based on his research, if he finds proof somewhere that omnas will be so much less effective or dirty....well I'd like to see it.

I felt no difference between omnas and organons..well besides the change left in my wallet after buying the omnas.

I mean seriously, show me how you prove something like this?

People ask for advice, how do we give advice a lot of the times? we go by what we have experienced....I can't always just give advice about something I just read....
              Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Working...
              X