Welcome!
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Me too I stepped in it.....

OH.... That doggcrapp..... LOL

Great to have you here bro!!! Now share your knowledge with me I still have some more room in my tiny pea brain for a bit of stuff..... and it is either more computer crap or some awesome training or steroid info...... I'm going for the latter....
    ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
    MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Welcome DC!
      Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Welcome to IM!...DC
        TRAIN...because it's in your blood, EAT...because you need to feed the machine...and REST to grow for the next day of INTENSITY!

Comment

WOOOF!!! WOOFFFF!!! SPLAT.

-R
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Man - don't brag about that. Just watch where you step!

xcel
            Lift Smarter, not more
            60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

Comment

Oh great my cover is blown! I was going to anomynously send provacative nude pictures of Skip in compromising positions (when he was young and needed the money) to everyone. I guess ill have to wait until he makes his political run for office.
              Dantes Blog: http://tn-community.com/category/dantes-board/

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dante.trudel.5

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training - [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                Oh great my cover is blown! I was going to anomynously send provacative nude pictures of Skip in compromising positions (when he was young and needed the money) to everyone. I guess ill have to wait until he makes his political run for office.
                LMAO...there seems to be a lot of these floating around, damn skip how long were you in that field?
                Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                and in the right way, that is not easy.
                -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Chris Duffy and Bruce Patterson talked me into it. I thought they were stand up bros but it turned out they rather prefered it on their backs....

You guys are just plain baaaaad.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: @intensemuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                  TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                    yeah, especially the one with him and SF are , well, i had blurred vision for about a week
                    my retinas are scarred now forever

Comment

Working...
                    X