Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HungarianBeast
    replied
    Great strength gains with deca. There is bloat, but who cares. I would go with 500 mg/wk considering the amount of test you are taking.

Leave a comment:

• tybolltt
    replied
    Excellent. I'm so excited about trying this new drug it isn't even funny.

Leave a comment:

• Kidrok (Hop)
    replied
    well thats a different story! Since they are both anabolic in effect one would be a nice mild replacment for the other.
    But again just be aware that you may bloat and hold more water with the deca.
    I would also do an overlap of about a week or so since the D takes 3 weeks or so to kick, match that with the long lasting effect of the EQ and it should be a smooth transition.

Leave a comment:

• tybolltt
    replied
    My only reason for switching is I'm giong to be out of EQ in about 1.5weeks.
    This is what I've got:
    2bottles of cyp Syd Group
    93ICNs
    6bottles of Deca
    3bottles of denk winni
    2bottles of suspension
    10shots of tren

Leave a comment:

• crankin'stein
    replied
    Some people love deca some people hate it..... thats just the way it goes.... I personally think it is a great drug. Some people even run deca and EQ together in a cycle.

At this point, like kid said I don't see a point for switching really....

Leave a comment:

• Kidrok (Hop)
    replied
    Why are you considering switching? If you're already in the cycle finish it and use the deca next time.
    Personally i prefer EQ due to keeping me hard and vascular, Deca bloats me alot. But if your on a heavy bulker that may be just the ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Anadrol
    replied
    bump since I've never used Deca! That's right never used it!

Leave a comment:

• tybolltt
    started a topic Deca.

Deca.

Current Cycle: 1000-1360mgs test a week, 600-800mgs of eq a week.

Should I switch the eq with deca?
    What dosage?

I've never used anything like deca so I've quite interested, from what I understand progest. antagonists are a totally different ball game.
    Best Regards Mates,
    tybs
Working...
X