I gotta put this out here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta put this out here....

I am having a shitty day... well, okay, a couple shitty days, so I am going to rant for a minute.

I ordered a bunch of pins from the place that I have gotten my pins for quite awhile. Nevermind that the last 2 times I have ordered from them they didn't return emails in a timely fashion at all and the orders were not received in a timely fashion, either. However, I figured that it was no big deal because I am a pretty planful guy. I get my shit waaaay ahead of time so it didn't inconvenience me. Plus, I was not irritable because I wasn't dieting.

This time I ordered a bunch of stuff about 10 days ago, they charged me and said in an email that it had been shipped. I hadn't received anything yesterday so I hit them up and asked them what the fuck was going on and they said it was stuck in "processing" and they would overnight it right away to get here tomorrow. Now, that is real cool and all and they have always come through and apologized for inconveniences but it doesn't matter sometimes, ya know? It is simple: If I order something, I want it on time. I should not have to go to you and ask where the hell is my order?

I will not order from them ever again. Even though they have always taken care of me after I have called them on a problem.

They might be a bunch of really nice guys - and probably are. However, if you can't keep up on your orders and keep shit IN order, I can't possibly recommend you (them) to the members of our board.

Who is it??????

gearbox.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Wow, that's inetesting to hear. I always use getpinz.

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a bad few days. Things will get better, they always do.

I almost feel bad for giving you such a hard time in some of my posts. Almost...
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

At least you did pay extra for 2nd day air. I did one time and it still took 5 days. I allways use getpinz now

Comment

I got mine from getpins in 24 hours ! And didn't have them overnited either. I was like holy shit that was fast !
        Vegeta prince of all Sayains !

Comment

Yep..getpinz comes through within 2 days and I"m on the west coast...Now that's customer service!!
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I always use getpinz....I swear they are mind readers that's the only way they could possibly get an order out that fast. I'm expecting to recieve my next order the day before I place it.
            Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
            Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Gearbox took 2 weeks for me last order also.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Bumpin getpinz

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

well cheer up skip, I'm sure you'll be shitloading in no time!

I've always used getpinz also, best service out there IMO.
                  Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Sucks to hear about your shitty days....And also it sucks about the Wings/Avalanche too...WTF are we going to do??? Its still quite some time until football season.

Anyway...In terms of Pins (as well as other items), Ive used KC the last three times and have never experienced any problems. At least you there are other options, eh?:kick:

-slide
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by slide
                      Sucks to hear about your shitty days....And also it sucks about the Wings/Avalanche too...WTF are we going to do??? Its still quite some time until football season.

Anyway...In terms of Pins (as well as other items), Ive used KC the last three times and have never experienced any problems. At least you there are other options, eh?:kick:

-slide
                      You know, I was going to go with them as they are a sponsor here but I didn't for one reason - last time gearbox fucked up my order, they sent it for free. I figured if they fucked it up again, they might do the same. However, they got smart and charged me first, this time. lol

Yeah, what a bitch about the Avs/Wings. We just couldn't do a damned thing against San Jose. They made us look like we were in diapers.

Nevermind my shitty days. I am prepping and I have a couple every now and then. It has been smooth sailing for 12 weeks and then it just hits me out of the blue for a day or so. I will get over my crying shortly. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                      Instagram: @intensemuscle
                      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

gearbox is out of Fla, I have had nothing but great service from them, always with in 48hrs. and have used them over 25 times Im sure.......

Sorry to hear it Skip.... but there are plemty of businesses out there wanting your patronage.(sp?(
                        SweatMachine
                        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

For the Canadian bro's try www.canadapharmacy.com they have good service and fast delivery.

Comment

I've used tham 3 times and twice the order was screwed up and always takes a week or more.
                            However I prefer GPZ, always right and always fast!
                            -KidRok-
                            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I ordered once from Gearbox -right before I left the country for 13 days. I got back, my order was not here. I sent them an email and they shipped it overnite to me.....strange to see someone operate like this.
                              I will try GETPINZ next time.
                              [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                              Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
                              X