Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on Hammer Strength horizontal bench press (pic).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Hammer Strength horizontal bench press (pic).

Guys, just looking for opinions from anyone who has used the Hammer horizontal plate loaded bench press. If I get good feedback I'll go to Toronto to measure one up and get back home and start working on it. I have the Hammer incline, but I want a flat bench press. Nice to have after doing incline BB and flyes and all you have to do is push without worrying about balancing weights.

My old gym had one of those. I used it a couple times but didn't really like it. I use the vertical machine every once and a while. The only complaint I have about the Hammer machines is you can't put more than 4-5 plates on them.
    Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
    Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

I've used the vertical press as well. I don't have the problem Saturn has, cause I'm using 3 plates a side. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by mark mcgwire
        I've used the vertical press as well. I don't have the problem Saturn has, cause I'm using 3 plates a side. lol!
        Weakling.....:p

I'm up to 4 10lb plates and a 5lb on each side now.
        Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
        Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X