Slin while on DNP....safe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slin while on DNP....safe?

im going on my 7th day of DNP, and tomorrow im carb loading (shitload)...but i usually take slin when i carb load...always does wonders for me..but my question here is, have any of u taken slin while also on dnp?? is it ok?? guys with experience here plz reply..thanks

pudge
    " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

I don't think anything and DNP is safe. For that matter slin is unsafe!

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Two of the most dangerous items in the bodybuilding arsenal and you are asking if it is safe? One of the biggest mistakes anyone can make is getting complacent about these two items (or about any item they self administer). Unless you depend on competing to make a living, I don't think your use of these two items is even remotely justified sir. No one (in his right mind) is going to tell you either one or the other (let alone both) is safe; if they do, then they are probably pretty ignorant as well as irresponsible.

Comment

well guys my little experiment is over...i took a shot of slin at 5:30am, 10:00am, 2:30pm, and 7:00pm...split up 20iu's in 5iu's at the times i stated...Didint notice any weird effects, the only thing i noticed is how much harder i looked, and so much fuller...Im happy with my results...but it may not work for everyone...

oh, and i ate everything u can think of....mostly pasta. But i ate til i couldnt hold more food in my gut...it worked out fine and those who have shitloaded before during precontest knows what happens, lol..

pudge
        " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Working...
        X