Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone needs to teach me how to shave my legs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone needs to teach me how to shave my legs....

I just recently started shaving like a bodybuilder should..... (My GF put up a fight about it before... so I never bothered.....). Anyway, I don't know what the hell I am doing..... I got more cuts on me then a seared piece of steak...... They don't hurt or anything..... But people must wonder what the hell happened to my legs when I wear shorts...
    ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
    MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Taking advice on leg shaving from another guy is frought with trouble.

I would ask the ladies for their advice, lol . . .

Comment

I said someone.... not specifically a male......

[email protected]

Comment

Just joking around, lol . . .

Comment

Use an electric shaver with a trimmer attachment first if your leg hair is long. Then wait a while till the skin calms down and dry shave with a Gillette Mach 3. Take your time and do it slow. Mind the wedding tackle around the clefts of your legs (teehee, trust me a cut there isn't funny). Of course some people opt to wet shave; I just don't like the aggravation of a wet shave. And you can take my advice freely; I am hairier than a Sasquatch who fell in a tub of Miracle Hair Gro.

Comment

I use this stuff called magic shave. It is a product designed for black men to stop razor bumps. But i use it on my chest legs arms....anywhere you want. They make it in a can that you have to mix the powder with water to make the paste or you can get the pre made cream which is more expensive but much easier. It works very very good. You put it on and let it sit for about 6 to 10 minutes and then in the shower rinse and wipe it all off. No bumps, cuts or anything. Try it out...... and no it is not nair..it works so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by TAS
              I use this stuff called magic shave. ....... and no it is not nair..it works so much better.

I may have to try this....Nair & others do not work at all.

Dry shave? Ouch!! Well, some can. I would get very dry, itchy, almost rashy.

One thing to keep in mind is to use short strokes.....not big ones. Try to relax your legs.

Or, ask your gf to shave them
              Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
              Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
              www.TrueProtein.com
              *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Nair does suck. I promise this stuff gets rid of the hair... i have been using it for about 5 years now. I swear by it. It is at wal mart in the shave section.

Comment

Did it for years during my cycling career..Had it so down pat my wife was jealous that mine looked better than hers! I tried all the lotions and potions, but found that nothing worked better than a bar of soap in the shower and a fresh blade...
                  There you go...I've now exposed my feminine side! A sensitinve man of the nineties
                  Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

nair doesn't work worth a damn.... I will check out that other stuff....

I tried to get my gf to shave them..... that was a no go..... Jeez I shave her ...... for her, and she won't even shave my legs.

DRY SHAVE??? HELL NO! Last time I dry shaved my arms while in a hurry they were beet red and chaffed for two days....

[email protected]

Comment

LOL, how about waxing them? that should do it right?

btw.. I'm serious

Comment

Originally posted by Anadrol
                        LOL, how about waxing them? that should do it right?

btw.. I'm serious
                        Freakin....OUCH

Comment

I'll admit to getting my back waxed and honestly, its not that bad. Legs might be a little different though . . .

Comment

maybe the bottom parts.......

But hot wax that close to my genitals....... NO THANKS!

[email protected]

Comment

I'm telling ya Crank..try what I suggested...works great !

Comment

Working...
                              X