Aminogen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aminogen

I have read Aminogen's description on a couple of sites. I've tried powders with Aminogen and without and I can't say I've really noticed any difference, one way or another.

Of course, whether proteinfactory actually included the aminogen is another matter of debate, lol . . .

I'm looking at trueprotein for my next order. Is Aminogen essential?

personally how i look at it, aminogen is just protease, an enzyme that has shown in studies to help the digestion and absorption of protein. i am kind of with you. i am not sure if it really works or not. i am sure it has some validity, but to what degree, i have read some conficting studies on protease. i would say if you have the extra .70 cents then go for it, but if not, i doubt you will miss it.

tpc
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Thanks for the response. I wonder if aminogen is more useful with certain kinds of proteins than others.

Also, I wonder if aminogen actually speeds up the digestion and absorption of a casseinate to the point where it absorbs faster than you'd like.

Comment

i don't think it looks at different types of proteins differently, i am pretty sure it has the same effect on the whole gamet of amino acids.

protease does not speed up digestion and absorption, it just increases it. so i would not worry about slow absorbing proteins, becoming quick absorbing.

tpc
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Working...
        X