Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USMuscle9403
    replied
    It is recommended for every thousand calories you eat, have 10g of fiber.
    Allen

Leave a comment:

• mark mcgwire
    replied
    Re: I need more fiber, right?

Originally posted by jaywooly
    Every time I have a fairly hard or dry bowel movement, I bleed.
    Nothing good can come from this Jay. You gotta stay on top of this...eating more fiber, drinking more water (less booze)....take care of yourself!

Leave a comment:

• SweatMachine
    replied
    lots of greens and oatmeal....

ouch.....

Leave a comment:

• Prot
    replied
    Try drinking lots of water and using flax or fish oils

Leave a comment:

• Heckman
    replied
    Re: I need more fiber, right?

Originally posted by jaywooly
    You see folks, I'm in a bit of a terrible situation. A few months ago I wan't getting enough fiber at all. That became a problem for my ass. You see, I began to have "slicers" - I like to call them. I'd rather not explain.

Well, I seem to be permantly injured from them. Every time I have a fairly hard or dry bowel movement, I bleed. This has gone on for weeks to maybe months.

Any suggestions?
    You answered your own question sir! sorry to hear about the butt rippers...Fiber time my friend!

Leave a comment:

• jaywooly
    started a topic I need more fiber, right?

I need more fiber, right?

You see folks, I'm in a bit of a terrible situation. A few months ago I wan't getting enough fiber at all. That became a problem for my ass. You see, I began to have "slicers" - I like to call them. I'd rather not explain.

Well, I seem to be permantly injured from them. Every time I have a fairly hard or dry bowel movement, I bleed. This has gone on for weeks to maybe months.

Any suggestions?
Working...
X