Pin disposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin disposal

How do you guys eliminate your used pins? Myself I still do it the old way, empty vitamin bottle duct-taped shut and tossed into a dumpster. However I am feeling that this is still wrong and know that Skip had a more environmentally safe way.
    Skip, can you throw that info out here?
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Ok..don't laugh at me...but since I only use 2 a week, I take a pair of wire snips and cut them up into little pieces and into the trash can..all right, go ahead and laugh now
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Sometimes I store the "stuff" and get rid of them something like you do..

Comment

Kid, I can't seem to find the info on the Sharp's Disposal by Mail" program that we talked about on MC.

Basically, it is a program where you send your pins through the mail, in an approved Sharp's container and they are disposed of properly and legally for you. It is the most responsible way that I have seen to get this done as most of you guys don't like to take the time to do this properly. You can also turn in Sharp's containers at some pharmacies and most hospitals without questions. You may have to call to find a place but it is well worth it.

I will bash on anyone that dumps them in the trash. It just isn't cool and in my opinion, is not responsible at all. We have enough to worry about other than being irresponsible with pin disposal. In Colorado and some other states, there is a $500 fine for EACH piece that is disposed on improperly. Now, I can't say I have heard of anyone being fined for this but I am not going to be the first.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
          Ok..don't laugh at me...but since I only use 2 a week, I take a pair of wire snips and cut them up into little pieces and into the trash can..all right, go ahead and laugh now
          hey, its gotta be good therapy!!
          -KidRok-
          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
            hey, its gotta be good therapy!!
            It really is..and the smaller I cut them..the better the therapy!
            she loves me..she loves me not ...she loves me..she loves me not..
            Last edited by Heckman; 05-05-2004, 01:24 PM.
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
              not a bad idea there bro, I don't think anyone will laugh.
              "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

I put mine in a protien can. When it's full I fill it with spray insulation. That stuff expands and hardens like a brick. Put the top on and wrap it in duct tape. I don't like dumping it in the trash but that's were it goes from there.
                Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
                Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

I just bag mine up and drop them off at the free clinic. just wish I could pick up more there

Comment

Working...
                  X