just a reminder....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a reminder....

...if you do not use a training log book then you are probably short-changing yourself. With a logbook you know what you did the last workout, how much weight, how many reps, then you can accurately and consistently make progress by adding more weight and/or reps.
    :rocker:
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

This helps a great deal guys, I recommend that you start doing this if you don't already do it.

Very good reminder Kid.
    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

My mother has log books at her house from when I was in high school. I had kept a log for YEARS. I agree that they are invaluable - especially when prepping for a show. You may THINK you will remember everything next time around but I assure you that you will not.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

That's fine if you know how to read an write.....

I've never use one myself. Maybe I'll have to give it a try.
        Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
        Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

same here.. never use one! but I think I'll start one... even thought it may take a while (lazy bastard)

Comment

All right, all right.....stop hounding me. I'll look for a notebook today.
            Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
            Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
            www.TrueProtein.com
            *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

I just started using one a few months ago and I cant believe I never used one before. It is so much easier to remember poundage/exercises etc and I update it in between sets. Needless to say, the weights over the past couple of months since keeping a log have continued to go up.

-slide
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
              X