Oil to dilute?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil to dilute?

I have some shit that hurts real bad. What can I get from the grocery store that I can sterilize and shoot? What oil is used?

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Rugby,
    PM LATS, he can explain.

TH
    For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Posts like this make my skin crawl. There was a post almost exactly like this about 2-3 weeks ago. Does no one read what I write? These home made concoctions being peddled around by snake oil salesmen stick in my craw like nothing else...

Comment

So despite IM's objections I bought some sunflower oil. I ran it through a whatman and put it in a steril vial. I then put it in the oven at 250 for 45 min. I shot it yesterday and absolutely no pain today.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug
          So despite IM's objections I bought some sunflower oil. I ran it through a whatman and put it in a steril vial. I then put it in the oven at 250 for 45 min. I shot it yesterday and absolutely no pain today.
          what size filter did you use? if you buy any oil make sure it is 100% pure oil with no additives in it.
          time is the best teacher, to bad it ends up killing its pupil

Comment

.45 and it was a 100%. Worked real good. I had to cut the shit or else I was going to walk like quasimoto.

Comment

I wasn't objecting Rugbythug, and neither was I trying to put you down. You need to find my other post and read it, it explains things in a better way than I have explained them here. If your stuff hurts - something is almost always wrong with it. (I included "almost" here for techincal correctness.) It could be one of several different things wrong with it; but if something is wrong with it, I would not stick myself with it. Diluting it to the point of painlessness does not make it right - it just makes a bad preparation more dilute. In addition, using store-bought sunflower oil (or any other oil found on a supermarket shelf) is a truly bad choice to make as a vehicle for an injection; that stuff is obviously full of impurities to the hilt (no one is going to bother making a USP grade oil so that people can make fries with it).

Comment

I only did it cause I was in a pinch. I needed the stuff and what I had ordered never came in as of yet. So I made due. Trying to be as safe as possible. I know the reason my other hurt. I spilled some of the oil so the Alcohol % is way to high. And I didn't feel like you were putting me down. Just voicing your objections. I welcome it-But like I said I was in a pinch. WIth the contest coming this saturday I can't mess anything up.

Comment

Working...
                X