Check out these blends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out these blends...

What are your thoughts on these blends because I am trying to decide my summer cycle. Of course I am not limites to these only but I am just wondering if the shorter/longer acting esters will have different side effects on me. Any thoughts?

-Trenbolone Enanthate 10ml x 200mg (fast acting fina)

-Boldenone Acetate, 20ml x 100mg (fast acting EQ!)

-BnT 150 (20ml blend of 100mg of bold acetate & 50mg of tren acetate)

-TnT 350 (10ml blend of 100mg tren enanth & 250mg test enanth)

dude change your avatar.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug
      dude change your avatar.
      I second the motion!
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Re: Check out these blends...

Originally posted by MacGyver
        What are your thoughts on these blends because I am trying to decide my summer cycle. Of course I am not limites to these only but I am just wondering if the shorter/longer acting esters will have different side effects on me. Any thoughts?

I believe the tren enanthate would be a long acting tren not fast acting

Comment

Hey bro-a few of us have wives and kids who sometimes glance at the monitor-please change your avatar-thanks
          Livin' for the pump

Comment

Re: Check out these blends...

Originally posted by MacGyver

If you are concerned with the side effects IMO the more severe sides occur with shorter esters, longer esters are a good bit safer. However-if you do have a bad side from a long ester it will linger a bit longer as the gear stays active for a few more days as opposed to short esters.

Jim550 is right-the Tren E is long acting, tren acetate is short acting.

A pretty popular setup among guys I know in the gym and on the boards is Test E or cyp with EQ (bold undecylenate-the longer acting) and tren acetate. Pretty safe, cost effective, and great results.
            Just my opinion...and yeah man, probably a good idea to change the avatar. SS
            [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
            Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

long acting is correct on the tren...Yo mac didnt you forget to mention a few of the "others" I will see what they were....as for the long acting thing I couldnt use it b/c I am so prone to gyno...
              Short mod @ www.beyondmass.com

Comment

Originally posted by rippedchef
                Hey bro-a few of us have wives and kids who sometimes glance at the monitor-please change your avatar-thanks
                That was my thinking, also. Not to mention some guys being at work and they could have problems from that sort of stuff, too.

I like a good smoker as much as the next guy but that avatar had to go.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                Instagram: @intensemuscle
                YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Skip

That was my thinking, also. Not to mention some guys being at work and they could have problems from that sort of stuff, too.

I like a good smoker as much as the next guy but that avatar had to go.

Skip
                  [/QUOT

As usual-thanks for "flexing" your integrity Skip-funny how that bothers me now with 3 childen-much appreciated -Rippedchef
                  Livin' for the pump

Comment

Re: Re: Check out these blends...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SuperSport
                    [B]If you are concerned with the side effects IMO the more severe sides occur with shorter esters, longer esters are a good bit safer. However-if you do have a bad side from a long ester it will linger a bit longer as the gear stays active for a few more days as opposed to short esters.
                    ]

i disagree about long esters being safer and you said it yourself. one reason why is if you doing 750 mg of test e wk and start to get gyno you have a 2 week half life on the drug and even the first two shots you will have 1305 mg of test in you minus the ester weight of course. 750 you just shot and 3/4 of the shot left over from a week ago. where as a short ester clears very fast so any sides will not be prolonged upon discontiuation and the active drug will be at a lower cumulative dose because the half life does not permit the overlap between shots. sides are more pronounced on long ester gear than short.

just my opinion bro
                    time is the best teacher, to bad it ends up killing its pupil

Comment

for what its worth, I prefer the shorter esters myself ... would love to get hold of some boldenone acetate ... that and tren acetate would be an awesome lean stack ...
                      Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated ...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Check out these blends...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jipped genes
                        [B]
                        Originally posted by SuperSport
                        If you are concerned with the side effects IMO the more severe sides occur with shorter esters, longer esters are a good bit safer. However-if you do have a bad side from a long ester it will linger a bit longer as the gear stays active for a few more days as opposed to short esters.
                        ]

i disagree about long esters being safer and you said it yourself. one reason why is if you doing 750 mg of test e wk and start to get gyno you have a 2 week half life on the drug and even the first two shots you will have 1305 mg of test in you minus the ester weight of course. 750 you just shot and 3/4 of the shot left over from a week ago. where as a short ester clears very fast so any sides will not be prolonged upon discontiuation and the active drug will be at a lower cumulative dose because the half life does not permit the overlap between shots. sides are more pronounced on long ester gear than short.

just my opinion bro
                        Oh yeah man...I totally understand all of that. I just think the sides from something like suspension would be greater than Enanthate....plus I was taking in to account the daily shots versus every 3-5 days with cyp or Enanthate. Plus the long esters are usually much less painful. Usually the long ester gear is easier on the bank account too.
                        I have always like the long esters as they gradually get in the system (I don't frontload, even though I know that is the trend-easier to get injured IMO) and I am not real crazy about an abrupt halt at the end of a cycle either...even though I know most guys end quick and begin PCT.
                        Everybody has their way of doing their program...I know most guys do it a little different than I do.
                        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
                        X