Great workout tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great workout tonight

I went in tonight around 7pm which is about 2 hours later than normal and the gym was empty. There was no more than 5 people on the floor and I got to use every machine, dumbell, and bench I wanted. I did back & shoulders in an hour.

Excellent!! That's a great feeling eh?
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Only thing that I don't like about being in the gym with so few people is trying to get a spot....but yeah, having the place to yourself is great
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Time to Eat!!

Comment

Like supersport said, that is the only negative! Hell, if I could train alone all the time I would be the happiest man alive!

TH
          For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Originally posted by wildman536
            Time to Eat!!
            huh??

ok, I'll go eat something...be right back!!! lol!

Comment

I've got legs to do tonight.
              Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

I train at home. I have a power rack, smith machine, seated leg curl/ext., lat pull down, low row, two multi benches, hack squat 5-100 dbs, dip stand and other things. I almost always lift by myself. However, I miss having a training partner sometimes. I work evenings and have trouble finding someone to lift with consistently. I have been thinking about joining a local gym to go to on occasion for a change up. Any suggestions?

Moose

Comment

Originally posted by moose104
                  I train at home. I have a power rack, smith machine, seated leg curl/ext., lat pull down, low row, two multi benches, hack squat 5-100 dbs, dip stand and other things. I almost always lift by myself. However, I miss having a training partner sometimes. I work evenings and have trouble finding someone to lift with consistently. I have been thinking about joining a local gym to go to on occasion for a change up. Any suggestions?

Moose
                  Sure, we're loaded with opinions here .

What kind of suggestions are you looking for? One suggestion could be sell your house and move up here and train with KR and I. j/k!

Comment

Working...
                  X