Hair Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Loss

What is the best preventable measure to take in hopes of lowering your chances of early balding because of the side effect of different AAS's?
    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

You mean other than not doing AAS's?
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Hair Club for men
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I am actually interested in a serious response to this question. I remember Kiss and jshoty knew quite a bit on this subject.

Comment

saw palmetto and Nizoral shampoo, the 2% srcipt stuff though.

Comment

Man... I seriously doubt any of the creams and ointments and such actually work really well.

Hair club? Nah...

Just do the transplant thing.....costs alot up front but in the long run you would probably save money.
            [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
            Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

So there is no hope to stay as beautiful as Jaywooly?
              Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
              person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
              and in the right way, that is not easy.
              -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Impossible!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
                  Man... I seriously doubt any of the creams and ointments and such actually work really well.

Hair club? Nah...

Just do the transplant thing.....costs alot up front but in the long run you would probably save money.

I was losing hair from fina and losing it bigtime from winstrol (pre-contest). I added in saw palmetto and it stopped right about the same time I added in the nizoral 2%. I have stopped the saw palmetto to see if it was the nizoral that stopped the loss or if it was the saw palmetto. Either way, these two compounds are your best bet. I would also make sure you are on a daily vitamin, vit-E, vit-C, and vit-B complex.

Comment

Originally posted by stormshadow
                    I was losing hair from fina and losing it bigtime from winstrol (pre-contest). I added in saw palmetto and it stopped right about the same time I added in the nizoral 2%. I have stopped the saw palmetto to see if it was the nizoral that stopped the loss or if it was the saw palmetto. Either way, these two compounds are your best bet. I would also make sure you are on a daily vitamin, vit-E, vit-C, and vit-B complex.
                    That is interesting....if you had great results with it then hopefully others will try it.

Maybe some guys can give it a try and post up the results
                    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

http://www.minoxidil.com/

I've had good luck with the 5% Xandrox with retinoic acid.

-Randy
                      The Book Has Arrived!
                      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

My moms dad was completely bald by 30--I started to see some hair loss in the shower about 8 years ago and I jumped on the Nizoral 2% right away and ive used it ever since. I have more hair than my younger brother and I have 99% of the hair I had in my teenage years--totally full (well when i dont shave it all off). Ive seen some great things with Nizoral with freinds also, cant recommend the stuff enough. I had a buddy whose widows peaks were going back fast----i told him to get on the Nizoral and within 2 months he had about 200 small hairs growing in those widow peaks--looked weird because he had little hairs coming in and the rest of his hair was longer--it eventually all filled in though--pretty amazing
                        @dante_trudel

Comment

Shave it,Tan it,Flex it-hair is a waste of protein
                          Livin' for the pump

Comment

Originally posted by rippedchef
                            Shave it,Tan it,Flex it-hair is a waste of protein
                            That's the road I'll be heading down real soon...
                            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

You need a script for these above-mentioned things?

Comment

Working...
                              X