X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heckman
    replied
    Originally posted by Trapzilla
    GNC Blows big time!! Prices are way to freakin' high bro. Plus you get to deal with the 19 year old wannabe Mr. O who will try to sell you the latest and greatest supplement to hit the market. Stick to the basics...Whey protein, creatine, glutamine, Multi-Vitamins, EFAs.
    Damn, you hit the nail on the head here...But you forgot the pimple faced 19 year old.

Leave a comment:

• Trapzilla
    replied
    GNC Blows big time!! Prices are way to freakin' high bro. Plus you get to deal with the 19 year old wannabe Mr. O who will try to sell you the latest and greatest supplement to hit the market. Stick to the basics...Whey protein, creatine, glutamine, Multi-Vitamins, EFAs.

Leave a comment:

• mark mcgwire
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeloury21
    mainly dealt with gnc shelves.
    I always cringe when I see this. You'll be able to save alot of money buying from other places online.

Where do you live??? East Coast, West??

PM me if you want.

Leave a comment:

• mikeloury21
    replied
    i dont mind paying a little bit more of r agood quality product. i am just not researched alot of these newer smaller companies. mainly dealt with gnc shelves. so any info would be appreciated. i use cla as an example because it is pretty expensive and i m gonna need quite a bit for my upcoming cut cycle.

Leave a comment:

• Heckman
    replied
    Be careful using the words..cheapest and good quality in the same sentence...Remember, you get what you pay for. I will always spend more for higher quality

Leave a comment:

• Trapzilla
    replied
    I've use DPS Nutrition before...good prices and product availability.

Leave a comment:

• mikeloury21
    started a topic supplement info

supplement info

guys, where is the cheapest place to buy good quality supplements. not sure if i can wait on true protein to stock their shelves as of right now. i am trying to find a good quality CLA for the cheapest price. know of any places?
Working...
X