My experience with non-conventional use of waxy maize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience with non-conventional use of waxy maize

I say "non-conventional" only because I have been combining it with regular meals and it is working incredibly well. Again, I can't argue the whys and hows and it kills me but the truth is in the results and this is what I have been doing:

I train 3 times a week so I have been using 2 scoops immediately postworkout and I have been using 1 scoop with each of the first 3 meals of the day on non training days. It looks like this;

noon
    meal plus WM

2:30pm
    meal plus WM

5pm
    meal plus WM

7:30
    meal preworkout with no WM

TRAIN

postworkout 2 scoops WM with BCAAs and CEE (trying this for now)

By the time the 5pm meal rolls around my skin feels like it is going to split. I have high carb days on Sunday that incorporate about 800-1000g of carbs mostly from waffles, syrup, cereal bars, etc.. Still, by the time I get 2 meals in me on Tuesday with waxy maize I feel tighter and fuller than at any point on Sunday during my high carb day.

The pumps in the gym are other worldly. I have always gotten huge pumps but this is different and in all honesty I have found myself sneaking a glance in the mirror when I can.

The addition is only about 115-120g of carbs on training days but it makes me think that these carbs aren't like normal carbs, gram for gram. I have been surprised to note that I haven't experienced any bodyfat gain, either, related to the addition of the added waxy maize. I do lose a little bit of detail during that day but I am back to being tight in the morning upon wake up.

It is hard to figure this stuff out. I am going to keep going with the WM through this month and into September and see if there are any changes to my bodyfat level. I don't want to put the stuff down because it has given me this effect much like if you were to simply pump up your muscles with a hose.

If anyone else has used WM in this way, post up your results here. If you have not tried it, let us know if you decide to give it a shot. You will be shocked at the added fullness.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

You should talk to Troponin about this. We do something similar and it's awesome.

Comment

the last 13 days I removed my waxy maize starch, replacing it with oats gram for gram to see what would happen

I lost close to 8lbs. since Monday and have felt like shit all week even though my cals were actually about 200 higher on average.

yesterday I added in 3 s WMS around my workout times and I had a scoop before this morning's breakfast, as well as another scoop pre-workout and I just finished 2 scoops post-leg training

I have regained my lost "weight" and my fullness is markedly increased even though my calories haven't change, just the source.

I'm excited for offseason so I can play with it more and hopefully move up a weight class for next year
      CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
      MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
      2010 NGA Pro Universe
      2010 NPC Monster Mash
      2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic
      2010 NPC Natural Pennsylvania
      2010 NPC Natural Northern USA
      2010 INBF Cardinal Classic
      2008 NPC Natural Northern USA
      2008 NPC Ohio State
      2004 NPC Natural Northern USA

Comment

That is what I mean - it is weird shit. lol

We need alot of guys to play with this stuff so that we can get as much info as possible. I think Trop has been doing some stuff with his guys (like COPA is elluding to) and I have a few guys that are using it in different ways but the more the better on this one.

The stuff is crazy.....

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I was super worried all week because even though I added 200 cals to my weekly average I lose close to 2lbs. a day....a FREAKIN DAY

my fullness was terrible and my energy/pumps in the gym were lackluster at best

yesterday and today I feel great and my cals haven't increased nor has any other variable changed

EXCITING!
          MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
          2010 NGA Pro Universe
          2010 NPC Monster Mash
          2008 NPC Ohio State

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
            That is what I mean - it is weird shit. lol

We need alot of guys to play with this stuff so that we can get as much info as possible. I think Trop has been doing some stuff with his guys (like COPA is elluding to) and I have a few guys that are using it in different ways but the more the better on this one.

The stuff is crazy.....

Skip
            I give you permission to experiment as much as you want with waxy maize with me

Use the discount code "SPD365" for 5% off your orders at www.trueprotein.com; Order 16lbs or more, and you get 10% off!!!

Comment

has anyone tried the WMS throughout the day and adding volumizing agents such as those found in Body FX's CSM?

I was thinking this off-season that with each 40g of WMS adding 1g CEE, 2g BCAA, 5g glutamine, 2g taurine, 1g arginine, ALA, etc.....not so much to slow absorption of WMS
              MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
              2010 NGA Pro Universe
              2010 NPC Monster Mash
              2008 NPC Ohio State

Comment

I have found that i flatten out alot after my 2 off days cause I only use WM on workout days.

I am very flat today, so I will take in 1 WM scoop w\my shake before i workout today. Then 2 scoops as usualy post workout.

Seems to me alot fo guys are seeing weight gain with this stuff caues for me the amount of carbs i need to injest gets hard and WM makes it def doable.

Cant wait to see everyones thoughts.

Originally posted by bhman6
                has anyone tried the WMS throughout the day and adding volumizing agents such as those found in Body FX's CSM?

I was thinking this off-season that with each 40g of WMS adding 1g CEE, 2g BCAA, 5g glutamine, 2g taurine, 1g arginine, ALA, etc.....not so much to slow absorption of WMS
                [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
                Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

Am I the only one who isn't getting some kind of miracle experience with WMS? I ordered a pound to try PWO. Since I don't have any BCAAs, I just mix creatine in a scoop and a half and then have more food about 20 min. later. And I can't tell a bit of difference in what is does.
                  Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                  kind of a douche

Comment

Ive been IV'ing this shit and its really the BOMB...

Not only does my skin get very dry and thin, but my eyes dry out to the point of needing to use olive oil for lubtication and my saliva looks like sausage gravy.
                    My bowel movements resemble a chunk of powerlifting chalk and my urine looks similar to egg drop soup.....

AWSOME!

PS- for any moron that reads this and thinks Im serious.... IM JOKING- DONT DO THIS! IM JOKING!
                    SweatMachine
                    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I need to try this stuff!!! I am assuming that due to the molecular weight, it is pulling more water with it into the muscles. I would be curious to see what happens after a very long period of time, whether it will need to be cycled to keep the same effects.

As far as IVing the stuff, from what I've read it's very similar in stucture to plasma expanders, so it just might have that effect...but not worth the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by bhman6

I haven't used it throughout the day like that, but I've used it prework with small amounts of No-Explode and also with ReCharge. I thought it worked pretty.

Comment

I tried it pre/during-workout with Universal Shock Therapy (similar to NO-explode) and it worked great for me as well
                          MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
                          2010 NGA Pro Universe
                          2010 NPC Monster Mash
                          2008 NPC Ohio State

Comment

honestly this may sound dumb but wut is waxy maize?

Comment

Originally posted by Dnatural
                              honestly this may sound dumb but wut is waxy maize?
                              search bro, there are MANY threads on it
                              IA Trainee

Need Quality Protein? www.trueprotein.com use discount code: FYN322 and receive 5% off purchase

Comment

Working...
                              X