do you like it...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you like it...?

150mgs primo (1 cc),300 mgs prop (1 cc), 100mgs winnie (1 cc) every monday ,wednesday and friday for 12 weeks along with 40mcg's of IGF-1 every training day, 1.6 iu's HGH at 7 AM everyday,and 60 mcg's of clen everyday 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off..just trying to lean up for the summer...diet is on and so is teh training...36 years old...training 20 years competed for 8 years and weighs 220 lbs at 11 BF%....i think it looks real good and can not wait to start
    I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother and you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengence upon thee ...

How the fuck can you handle 300mg of prop in 1cc of oil? I made mine at 100mg/ml and the prop sting was still too much, I had to dillute it down to 50mg/ml.

I would do the prop ED or EOD. Friday to monday is 3 days there. I also don't see the point of using primo combined with all that test, I would save that for your girlfriend if she wants to lean up. I also think you have the winny spaced out too much. Winny should go ED, I am doing it twice a day (200mg/day).

Comment

that prop has to hurt like a mofo!!! but based on your history, I can't say anything of benefit. You have 8 years of competing and I have none. (I don't do this for competition, I do it for me). I will say everything looks good, but I would lower the prop to 150 mg EOD. Also, at 11% you are alredy pretty lean, you could probably get where you wanted with just a clean diet and cardio added to your training. Good luck bro, let us know what you decide to do.
      "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

well i am 3 shots into my cycle and things are great.No pain what so ever and since it is all homemade i know what i am getting..Pain and fear is not a factor for me..!!!!!!!!
        I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother and you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengence upon thee ...

Comment

Working...
        X