Question about dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about dbol

Last edited by Heckman; 11-22-2004, 01:44 PM.
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Nolva reduces water retention yes..

Comment

I never thought nolva helped with bloating but maybe it does. I've used dbol and nolvadex in every cycle I've done and never had a problem bloating but I always attributed that to the liquidex. And eating low amounts of sodium. But maybe nolv does have that effect too. It can't hurt to use so I would try it. This next cycle I'm again jump-starting with dbol and I plan to use nolv only...no liquidex throughout. I'll have to see if there's much difference in bloating/water retention.

Comment

Last edited by Heckman; 11-22-2004, 01:44 PM.

Comment

While on d-bol, try to reduce your sodium intake as low as you can and drink a lot more water each day than you normally do. You should see a big differnece with the bloat if you do that.

Comment

Originally posted by pumpseeker
            I never thought nolva helped with bloating but maybe it does. I've used dbol and nolvadex in every cycle I've done and never had a problem bloating but I always attributed that to the liquidex. And eating low amounts of sodium. But maybe nolv does have that effect too. It can't hurt to use so I would try it. This next cycle I'm again jump-starting with dbol and I plan to use nolv only...no liquidex throughout. I'll have to see if there's much difference in bloating/water retention.

i used nolva through out my first cycle and had little to no bloat. I recommend it, but as you know each of us responds differently.
            "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Nolva and most other anti-e's (some to a greater extent tho..) should reduce bloat from any drug..... The bloat is caused by water retention which in most cases is a direct effect of higher estrogen levels caused by the steroids your taking.... Sodium intake does make a difference, and drinking a lot of water can help.... But if you really want to keep the bloat down then take an anti-e.... Arimidex would actually be preferred for this application, as long as your cholesterol levels are in check. If you are worried about cholesterol levels at all, then opt for the Nolva.
              ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
              MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by pumpseeker
                Did I read this correctly?? You usually take Nolva and liquidex at the same time during a cycle.......????? Why would you do that??
                ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
                MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Thanks for all the help

Comment

Working...
                  X