when to start Prop for precontest??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when to start Prop for precontest??

any suggestion on when to start prop for pre contest? just stopped Test E. @ 8 weeks out. Planning 100mg EOD....

let me hear ya now......
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Well if you just stoped ena. I would start it now.

Comment

I have a "Skipper" formula that I use for dropping long esters and incoporating short esters so that test levels don't go up and down but stay relatively consistent during the transition. I will see if I can find it.

Personally, I think adding prop right after stopping something like enanthate is not the best idea. It won't screw your condition but there is no real good reason to do this because you will have rediculously high test levels after only a week or two of adding the prop, this way.

This is just my opinion - I am not slamming anyone who may do this differently.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I was thinking of going 2 weeks off test E then adding the Prop........( ???)
        SweatMachine

Comment

Very good point there Skip. I agree, your test levels will be super high. 2 weeks sounds about right, maybe even a touch longer.
          Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

jaywool-- those arent my boobs, those are my nuts

thanx for the input though
            SweatMachine

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
              I was thinking of going 2 weeks off test E then adding the Prop........( ???)
              I don't know what your dosages are and I don't know if you are refering to a longer ester as sustanon or straight enanthate, as a comparison.

Two weeks would probably let the levels fall enough to not have as big of a peak but I take weeks and simply spread out the dosages - ie: if I am going eod with enanthate, I will first go with e3d for a bit, e4d for a bit, etc.. then add in prop at 100mg eod and then ed, etc..

I can't find the damned schedule but it is the same principle.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I was doing straight Enath 750mg/week. Ive stoppped and want to switch to Prop.(EOD) Im stil holding much water, I assume its from the E and from the sodium from the seasoning I put on my chicken Breasts. (sorry gotta make it taste like something for a while) I have the indentation from my sox to prove it!
                I'll be cutting the sodium in the near weeks.

Im using 2.5mg/day of Letrozole at present.
                SweatMachine

Comment

I found 2.5mg of letrozole per day, along with contest diet etc.. REALLY messed up my lipid profile. If you can get away with it in terms of water, i would cut it to 2.5 EOD or 1/2 of that ED.

Comment

Ditto that. It seems to be overkill to me, bro, for 750mg of enanthate. I would wonder if you are still on GH what with the water problem sounding like more of a GH issue than the test - especially given the amount of letro you are using.

750mg of enanthate will taper enogh in two weeks to not give you a terribly high test level if you then throw in the prop. You didn't mention the prop dosages other than to to say they are every other day. Just curious why you wouldn't use the prop ED?

Skip

Comment

well, I havent started the Prop, but will go with the ED. and yes Im still using 5iu of gh 5 on 2 off. you think the Gh is the cause of the water? never thought of that.
                      SweatMachine

Comment

yup on the gh-not to hijack your thread but I go from enanthate to sust EOD at 8 weeks then to prop at 4 weeks-maybe Skip can chime in for the both of us??
                        Livin' for the pump

Comment

*chime*

First, I am glad to see you here, RC. Have you been around? I haven't seen you for quite some time.

I look at it like this: You are covering your 750mg of test quite well with that dose of letro. It would be highly unlikely that you are holding water from the estrogen, bro. I don't know what else you are taking but I would bet Kid's next bowel movement on the fact that it is the GH. I have to deal with this shit all the time with clients and I get to the point that I wish I could tell all of them to get off of it (GH) as it causes me a huge problem in figuring out their true condition under all that water.

It almost HAS to be the GH, bro.

rippedchef: I like your transition from longer esters to shorter with the sust in there. Good call as I hadn't considered that one.

Skip

Comment

Its the GH TRUST ME

bloats the hell out of me.

Comment

I soooo glad to hear that, Im pretty lean but my skin is thick with water.....I was worried a little
                              SweatMachine

Comment

Working...
                              X