I believe the test should read POSITIVE
        for real gh
        SweatMachine
        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

easy thanks

Comment

I thought if it read positive you knew that it was fake GH because most fakes use HCG and when HCG is tested with a pregnancy test and is legit HCG it will be positive.
            Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
            person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
            and in the right way, that is not easy.
            -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

hmmm
              I may be mistaken..... I know PUMPED has spoke on this before, as him!

sorry if I may have misiformed you Bro!

I like use battery acid when I make fake GH!....easy now...Im BS'ing!
              SweatMachine
              (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

ok now how do you measure ius?is it 1iu=10 on insulin syringe?if not why do they give such a large volume of bac wat?

Comment

Now I'm lost... more than ordinary that is.

Comment

Ok, if it is the Lilly in the 5mg bottle, you add 5 cc of bacteriostatic water and draw out 33 units on a slin pin is 1 iu.

If it is the Serostim kit of 18iu, then you add 180 units of water to the bottle and draw out 10 units for every 1 iu.

You take the GH at night, upon waking use a pregnacy test, if it comes up positive, you actually got HCG...
                    Last edited by In-Human; 04-17-2004, 09:17 PM.
                    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

thanks in-human,its nutropin 30 ius,from genetech manu

Comment

Pregnancy test will show up positve if it is HCG as was mentioned earlier in the thread. HGH is commonly faked with HCG which is why a pregnancy test is used but they can fake hgh with other compounds. I was going to have some GH tested by a lab but they stated they could not test for it, they only tested anabolics. You will know it is real when your fingers tingle, swollen hands and feet, some get joint pain and just have a feeling of well being 24-7.

Comment

well i got the preg test and it came up negative so at least it not hcg right?, after getting in-humans post i realised i was only taking abvout .75-1.25 i.u a day! so no wonder the results have been slow in coming.i upped my dose and started 2 shots of 1.5 a day starting yesterday and my hands started doin the tingle today so i think its ok will keep u posted if interested

Comment

very good info here guys. I didn't know some of those tricks on testing, but then again I can't afford HGH either.
                            "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
                            X