just got my true protien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got my true protien

made the order on mon got it today just when they said i would great service..all i have to say is holy shit when i opend that box and saw that bag of protien i was like holy shit now my only problem is where to put this fuckin bag lol

had my first shake great mixed like water no taste perfect thanks for the great service and if ne of u havent orderd from these guys u def should
    **tough times dont last tough ppl do**

Thats good to hear...I have one and a half more jugs/tubs to go through and then I am going to order from them as well. Looking forward to it as I hear nothing but good things..

-slide
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm good
      time is the best teacher, to bad it ends up killing its pupil

Comment

I just bought 11 more lbs

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

i love this stuff best protien by far i can drink like 20 shakes if i wanted to i made protien pancakes this mourning they came out ausome this stuff is def no joke cant wiat till tpc gets the rest of there sups in def gonna be my company of choice from now on

Comment

supermanxx, Well I have an idea, if you are not sure where to store it, I can take it off your hands for you, hehe...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

lol thats ok buddy it will all be in my belly in a few weeks lmfao

Comment

What recipe did u use for protein pancakes?? Sounds interesting.
                TRUEPROTEIN.COM
                --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

yogurt, pudding, pancakes, it will go in a whole bunch of things and you wont taste it--if you put it in the new crystal light orange juice flavor it tastes like a creamsicle. Ive never been able to put a protein powder into a chocalate pudding mix and not tasted the aftertaste (bitter usually and enough to make me gag)--this stuff--you make the pudding as normal add in 3 scoops of protien powder, add a 1/2 cup of milk and you will not taste one iota of it but now you have pudding that is something like 120 grams of protein
                  @dante_trudel

Comment

all sound good to me right now.....i'm hungry!!!
                    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

DC, I made some pudding the other night, I used 400 grams of protein for one box of pudding, and it turned into one huge awsome brownie, damn it was good.

I took some protein and mixed it with cranberry juice and I frooze them in a ice cube tray, now when I need ice, I have ice cube protein in my drink...
                      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Yea - I procrastinated and just got my order in this week for 50# of Whey Isolate, vanilla with stevia.

Now - I can't wait - LOL

xcel
                        Lift Smarter, not more
                        60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

Comment

Just tried the protein pudding for the first time.DC you weren't kidding.Guys, this stuff is amazing.BTW....doesn't work with Isopure,VP2 etc.. nearly as well. I used my unflavored WPI (from trueprotein of course).Could not taste any protein chalky nastyness at all.I'm scarfing some down right now thinking to myself 'I'm such a f...ing winner..' LOLOL
                          Massive G
                          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

i gotta try the pudding still havent tried it....the pancakes all i do is add 2 scoups of true protien before i add the whole weat pancake mix then i add the mix up untill about 1cup 1 1/3 cup somehting like that then i add 4 egg whites and 2 packets of splenda and just add milk till i get the consistency i want add bluberrys and your good to go....im italian so i never pay attention to amounts i just do it sorry ill try and see what amounts every thing is next time i do it

Comment

yea i had a thread a few weeks back on the pudding ..... you really cant taste it but putting 400grams of protein into one box of pudding seems like alot of dam powder lol. I usually only go for 100-120grams per box. But use about 2cups of that lowcarb countdown milk. Trying to keep carbs low but its great post workout meal. I really like the idea of freezing a drink and have some pop sicles of protein i just wonder if it has any effeect on the protein at all or its fine to freeze

Comment

Working...
                              X