Mass on keto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass on keto

Hello everybody! Has anyone experienced with keto diet -carnivore-John Andersen’s deep water diet etc for gaining mass with as little fat as possible?
    if so please provide every detail possible!!
    training style reffeds when how often etc

skip I think you have said that you made a few off seasons incorporating your skip-keto diet plan with skip loads here and there! Can you elaborate and provide a plan??

I don't recall ever going keto. Can you tell me more about what I might have been referring to so that I might remember?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Yea I was reading your 2018 mystery show prep the other day and on your elitefts coaching blog you provided your diet plan for that prep which was a ‘skip-keto’ plan . Basically high protein med fat trace carbs and I saw that ….This diet is pretty close to what I was doing for my off season diet but I was also having pretty large Skiploads either all day on Sundays or starting on Saturday before bed and going all day Sunday.….

thsts what I was referring to

Comment

Gotcha. Yes, I did do that for a prep phase. It's hard to remember back to all of the different diets that I have used over the years. My apologies.

It did allow for larger skiploads and I was able to get pretty damn lean quite easily. When I say "quite easily," I just mean that I didn't feel that I was forcing calories low and running low on energy or strength. It worked very well.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Yea I read that kid and liked your progress and overall plan..

now for my guestion ..
          will a diet approach like this would work for an off-season mass gains ?

I have endo tendencies like you and hold water easily so I’m searching a nutrition approach to put on max muscle with minimal water and fat

Comment

I absolutely think it can be beneficial, yes. I believe I still skiploaded so there were still carbs being cycled in, weekly. They just weren't in abundance during the week other than the skipload.

Skip

Comment

Thanks skip!!
              Also skip what’s your opinion on John andersens deep water method of nutrition for mass.?( unlimited green veggies protein at 1,5-2 gr per pound and healthy fats at a ratio of 1-1 with the protein )

does anyone brother out there has a first hand experience about this subject ?

Comment

I don't know anything about it. Sorry.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                X