Hiring a coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring a coach

Hi, 1st post here and I am curious about one thing. I suffer from a few setbacks...ruptured triceps tendon (surgically repaired but weaker), have FAI (Femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) is a condition in which extra bone grows along one or both of the bones that form the hip joint — giving the bones an irregular shape. Because they do not fit together perfectly, the bones rub against each other during movement) grossly limiting leg movements/development, and I am 46 yrs old LOL. I competed 11 yrs ago (got my ass handed to me, eye opener) but have never lost my desire to get as big as possible in the safest way possible (considering circumstances). Given these setbacks, would it be recommended to hire a coach OR to get these ailments corrected then hiring a coach ? My ultimate goal is quality muscle growth

I have done online training for over 20 years, and I would strongly recommend getting the ailments fixed, first. However, I am not clear on whether you can train around these issues or if they are incredibly limiting. It sounds like they are limiting, but I've trained a lot of people with a lot of limitations that they train around.

Ultimately, it comes down to what YOU want to do.

Welcome to Intense Muscle!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
    X