Skip aka shitloading trial run help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip aka shitloading trial run help

Here is my plan for the shitloading, not in contest shape yet but lean and very depleted 1 more day of depletion before i start the load.

Tried all kind of carbs up, 3 day traditonal, rapid backloading 980g carbs nothing worked never been able to get that shrink wrapped full look.
    Been reading about skiploading/shitloading approach and it sounds interesting and wanna give it a shot this time see if it works for upcoming show.
    so i decided to try the shitloading approach since i noticed the only thing fills me up is high fat, sodium, foods.

Water intake: 2.5 galloon

Sodium 3500 mg

Carbs: -100 g

Training: depletion

4 days

Wedsnday no carbs until shitloads starts

My plan was to cut water at night 9-10pm and start the load.

Burgers, fries
    Donuts
    Chocklad
    Candy
    cookies

No water only sips if must..

Whats your opinion skip? does it sound good or anything that i should change?
    Last edited by Gimli; 09-14-2021, 02:29 AM.

My best advice is to run this and see how you respond. I don't know how you respond to any of these foods, so doing this trial run will give you a lot of information to assess. Just know that you are going to get sick of the sugary carbs REALLY quick so be ready to be eating more of the burgers and fries. lol

I assume you are doing this trial run as a protocol for loading the night before the show, correct?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      My best advice is to run this and see how you respond. I don't know how you respond to any of these foods, so doing this trial run will give you a lot of information to assess. Just know that you are going to get sick of the sugary carbs REALLY quick so be ready to be eating more of the burgers and fries. lol

I assume you are doing this trial run as a protocol for loading the night before the show, correct?

Skip
      sugary food digest very good on me never have digestive problems, burgers tho if i eat to much sits hard on the stomach.

yes exactly thats the plan if it works will do it in the upcoming contest.

how you think everything looks any changes?

I know thirst will be the biggest problem but is it even BIG NO to have small sips?

last trial i did the rapid backloading approach 980g carbs with 2.5 galloon water
      Result: flat as before the load no change the next day.
      Last edited by Gimli; 09-14-2021, 05:11 AM.

Comment

I'm talking more about the BG levels vs actual digestion issues.

The plan looks fine, yes. You will want water, no doubt. If you are filling out, though, don't bother adding any water. If you are not filling out, add water to see if that helps because it should. The problem is that if you drink too much, you won't get dry enough. If you don't drink enough, you might not fill out enough. It's a balancing act. That's why the best approach is the trial and error method.

It also depends on how flat you are. If you are just destroyed and very depleted, one meal might simply not be enough. You will find out, though, and you can adjust from there.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          I'm talking more about the BG levels vs actual digestion issues.

The plan looks fine, yes. You will want water, no doubt. If you are filling out, though, don't bother adding any water. If you are not filling out, add water to see if that helps because it should. The problem is that if you drink too much, you won't get dry enough. If you don't drink enough, you might not fill out enough. It's a balancing act. That's why the best approach is the trial and error method.

It also depends on how flat you are. If you are just destroyed and very depleted, one meal might simply not be enough. You will find out, though, and you can adjust from there.

Skip
          I know for sure 1 meal wont do anything will be eating till i fill up.

What i was meaning with sips water if i get super thirsty during the load and just sip tiny water to digest the food is it ok?

Lets say i stop water 9pm and start the load 10pm?

All the 2.5 galloon you been drinking during the day should be enough to fill up dont you think?

aha you mean BG levels i understand.
          Last edited by Gimli; 09-14-2021, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Sipping on water is likely fine but these are questions that I can't answer with black and white responses. Example: If you are holding a lot of water, you may not need all of that subq water to form glycogen and fill you out, so there could still be subq water that is not used and you will continue to be holding water. Any water you take in will be used to load carbs as glycogen instead of the body having to use subq water. On the flip side, if you don't drink enough water because you aren't holding enough water, you won't fill out enough even if you have plenty of carbs. Basically, you want to use up all of your subq water to store carbs and any excess water that is needed, you will need to drink. How much that will be is too individual to be able to tell you without having run any skiploads with you under my tutelage. I have no idea how you respond to skiploads -- only you do.

If you have been fully hydrated all day and then stop your water when you load, that is a great starting point, yes. However, it likely will need to be tweaked from there, based on how you respond. Another variable that I don't know and you do, is how depleted you are. The more depleted you are, the more carbs and the more water you will need to store glycogen before you take in too much and spill. If you aren't very depleted, you will need less carbs and less water.

Skip

Comment

Hi skip

just wanna thank you for taking your time to answer my questions as i am getting ready to start the load tonight.

The answer to how depleted i am very depleted that i know for sure.

totaly picked up every small detail your wrote down only 1 last questions if you could just answer that would be very appreciated.

About the sodium intake during the load is little bit confusing, is there any to much is not good or should i just aim to get in 5-6000mg?
              Last edited by Gimli; 09-15-2021, 04:51 AM.

Comment

I don't usually recommend a set amount of sodium without knowing a lot of details about that person. This is because I don't know if you are using medications for BP or other reasons that you might have medication that could be an issue for higher sodium intake. I can tell you that if you normally take in roughly 3-4k of sodium per day for your regular diet, jumping the sodium intake to 5-6k SHOULD work fine, assuming there aren't underlying issues that I am not aware of.

I will be curious to hear how your trial-load goes.

Skip

Comment

Me too. Watching with interest.

Comment

Hi Skip

Changed plans

move it up a couple days and been been thinking that the night wont be enough for me to load since after my full day cheatdays i am always flat so i decided to go from waking till bed. I wanna be dry before i start the load and that does not happen to me after 2 galloons of water until i pee all night and wake up dry. my body holds water during the day i loose 3kg over night.

Here is the plan let me how it sounds?

Today Sunday: 2 gallons water Cut water 8pm

Monday: start the load only sips water when i need it.

starting the load with low sodium foods then at night ill ad the sodium foods, burgers, and stuff.

Meal 1:

10 rice cakes with nutella and low sodium peanut butter

Meal 2:

Meal 3:

Meal 4:

Meal 5:

donuts, cookies, chocolate

Meal 6

donuts, cookies, chocolate

Meal 7:

Burgers, fries or a pizza

I have 2 questions

1. I was thinking to have 1 coke zero 330ml with last meal and 1/2 dyazide after meal?

2. how would the body carb up without potassium high foods i always here to carb up you need potassium rich foods like potato to pull the water intracellular.
                    Last edited by Gimli; 09-19-2021, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Responded via visitor message.

Skip

Comment

If you are trying to fill and have had problems going flat before, what is the thinking with using dyazide?

Comment

I'm not a fan of diazide, at all. I do sometimes use HCTZ but I don't like diazide.

You have to be full when you use a diuretic or you will end up flat (obviously). There is a lot to it, though, when it comes to timing, and that's why so many people get it wrong. Trying to load at the same time you need to get dry is not usually the best approach. Get dry and then load or load and then get dry while holding as much fullness as possible.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                          X