Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk-677

Hey guys

just want to throw this up and get some feedback and personal experiences using MK-677

I love the compound but retain water on it terribly even when hydrating at a frequent level

anyone else use this

Joe
    Team Skip Athlete

I'll let others chime in before I do.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I’ve used it and I wasn’t a fan. I couldn’t use it long enough to see if I’d get any possible benefit. What I did experience was 15lbs of water, lethargy so bad I almost fell asleep driving, constant feeling of hypoglycemia, stomach cramps, and it felt like I had tendinitis as well as painful back, calf and forearm pumps constantly.

Comment

MK is OK... it works but it makes me retain water so bad I feel like my calves are gonna burst open. Also the hunger is just unbearable at times - like eating half a box of Otis spunkmeyer frozen cookie dough followed by a jar of PB after a normal meal and still feeling hungry unbearable.

IMO just go with GH... it’s easily accessible and it’s somewhat affordable if you go generic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ds3317 View Post
          I’ve used it and I wasn’t a fan. I couldn’t use it long enough to see if I’d get any possible benefit. What I did experience was 15lbs of water, lethargy so bad I almost fell asleep driving, constant feeling of hypoglycemia, stomach cramps, and it felt like I had tendinitis as well as painful back, calf and forearm pumps constantly.
          Those are extreme sides
          don't blame you
          Team Skip Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Burns3558 View Post
            MK is OK... it works but it makes me retain water so bad I feel like my calves are gonna burst open. Also the hunger is just unbearable at times - like eating half a box of Otis spunkmeyer frozen cookie dough followed by a jar of PB after a normal meal and still feeling hungry unbearable.

IMO just go with GH... it’s easily accessible and it’s somewhat affordable if you go generic.
            The hunger is def there that’s for sure!
            how long did you run it and did the hunger subside

for me it is there at the start and then dissipates
            Team Skip Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
              I'll let others chime in before I do.

Skip
              Don’t keep me in suspense Skip haha
              Team Skip Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Triple Joe View Post

Those are extreme sides
                don't blame you
                Yeah it didn’t work well for me at all. What I did like was ghrp2 and cjc. I took it years ago and i loved it.

Comment

Don’t keep me in suspense Skip haha
                  I think it works very well but as others have stated, the water retention can be brutal. It is, of course, worse the more body fat you carry.

As someone else stated, GH is the better option, though. I usually only use MK677 after running GH for anywhere from 8-12 months. I typically take a break for about 3 months and during the middle "off" month, I run MK for roughly 4 weeks.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

The hunger is def there that’s for sure!
                    how long did you run it and did the hunger subside

for me it is there at the start and then dissipates
                    I ran it for 6+ months straight one time experimenting between 10-25mg and I could just never get that ravenous feeling to go away. I did get used to feeling like that but at the same time I could eat a whole sheet cake at the drop of a dime 24 hrs a day. I guess if your one of those people that struggles with getting down food this would be a great little tool.

I will say though it made my hair and skin improve just as good as GH. I never noticed any difference with improved sleep quality on this stuff or GH but I have issues sleeping - always been a struggle trying to get good sleep for me.

One side I get on GH that I don’t get on MK is prolactin sides that mess with my head. I’ve ran both with decent doses of gear and the GH tips my prolactin a little out of whack and my emotions get all out of sort as well as my sense of well being.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

I think it works very well but as others have stated, the water retention can be brutal. It is, of course, worse the more body fat you carry.

As someone else stated, GH is the better option, though. I usually only use MK677 after running GH for anywhere from 8-12 months. I typically take a break for about 3 months and during the middle "off" month, I run MK for roughly 4 weeks.

Skip
                      I remember in one of your yearly journals you stated you were using MK instead of growth.
                      do you remember how it went Skip?
                      Team Skip Athlete

Comment

I remember in one of your yearly journals you stated you were using MK instead of growth.
                        do you remember how it went Skip?
                        I have used so much shit for so many years, I can't remember. lol I can say, though, that I have used it quite a bit because I do believe it works well, if you don't want to take GH, can't afford it, etc. It won't replace GH, of course, but it has enough of an impact on IGF levels that I feel it is definitely worth the money.

Skip

Comment

I ran MK-677 a few times and each time I would throw it in I would gain about 5lbs with in the first few days. Just water weight. After only a few weeks my fasted blood sugar would would jump from the low 90's to over 100-105. Real GH is the way to go. If you can't afford it then just wait until you can.

Comment

I've always had a problem eating enough, just naturally and now also due to some medication I take. Taking MK677 at a low dose, around 10-12.5mg, made me extremely hungry. Impossible for it to be placebo. I remember taking it at night and eating about 30% more for dinner, then eating a cheat meal, then 30 mins later eating another cheat meal. So that was a huge plus for me. It would also make me drowsy and improved sleep quality so I only took it at night. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post source but the initials are S P. Logo is green/black. At the time I was also taking my 1st run through of Ligandrol at around 3-5mg.
                            Last edited by teckno05; 07-31-2021, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X