Bad news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news?

Can't say it is a fact but I read in a post at BM that someone at FG had posted that all researchables (clen, t-3, etc) were supposedly going to be history. Whatever loophole they have been surviving under maybe closing.
    I can not say it is a fact...could be "he said, she said" kinda garbage, but ya never know.
    Maybe some fellas here within the "know" can find out better than I can.
    All the info I have.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

There are ALOT of questions as to how the gropep mess is going to affect the research companies. Some think it is rumor and other's think it is fact.

I have seen emails from gropep and have an "insider" source that says that they are acting quite vigorously with authorities to stop companies that were distributing IGF. I haven't heard as much about the other ancilliaries.

It is just too hard to tell what is fact and what is fiction, lately.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Thanks for the reply Skip....
      Last edited by SuperSport; 10-25-2004, 08:50 PM.
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
      X