Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair loss

Hey everyone,

A buddy of mine(yes actually buddy of mine, not me) has been losing hair after prep. Ofcourse some PEDs used during prep have these side effects.

What im wondering is if anyone has experience stopping/slowing this down? He asked for my opinion and I suggested finasteride--which after looking at the side effects he's freaked out about ED coming from it.

Any and all suggestions would be great! Looking to learn more about this to see if I can help him!

Look up moreplatesmoredates on youtube, tons of info on hairloss

Comment

Originally posted by teamD View Post
      Hey everyone,

A buddy of mine(yes actually buddy of mine, not me) has been losing hair after prep. Ofcourse some PEDs used during prep have these side effects.

What im wondering is if anyone has experience stopping/slowing this down? He asked for my opinion and I suggested finasteride--which after looking at the side effects he's freaked out about ED coming from it.

Any and all suggestions would be great! Looking to learn more about this to see if I can help him!
      I been on finasteride for 15 years. No sides ever. Wish I went on it earlier. Efficacy does fade over time. You can only fight genetics for so long.

finasteride won’t help if your buddy is using certain gear that impacts hair independently of DHT. It’s all genetic and exposure to environmental triggers.

Comment

Originally posted by intheflesh View Post

I been on finasteride for 15 years. No sides ever. Wish I went on it earlier. Efficacy does fade over time. You can only fight genetics for so long.

finasteride won’t help if your buddy is using certain gear that impacts hair independently of DHT. It’s all genetic and exposure to environmental triggers.
        So how typical are sides on finasteride? I've heard that people get some wild side effects but I just can't see a lot of them being legit(ED and all that).

Thoughts?

Comment

Oral finasteride is not something I would take, personally. I do think the sides are legit. And understand that I have taken a lot of shit over the years. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
            Oral finasteride is not something I would take, personally. I do think the sides are legit. And understand that I have taken a lot of shit over the years. lol

Skip
            What makes me curious is I have talked to quite a few pros who use it and don't see sides from it, but then I read up and many do. Have you used it in the past?

Comment

You are absolutely right, my hubby also facing this issue and it was because of the supplement, now he is using Hair Growth Vitamins cream, and now his hair started regrow, there is no skin issue that has occurred. Tell your friend about this cream he will also show the difference after one month.
              couponcodify

Comment

What meds have you already try to use?
                https://www.worldofdiets.com/eat-stop-eat-review/ program was created by Brad Pilon, a nutritionist and avid weight trainer. He has a degree in nutrition and spent years working in the weight loss industry further researching eating methods and their effect on weight loss and muscle mass.
                Last edited by Bakagan; 12-21-2020, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakagan View Post
                  What meds have you already try to use?
                  None lol. I hate to say a buddy of mine but it really is a buddy of mine. He's used almost everything other than finasteride!

Comment

https://www.intensemuscle.com/forum/...poo-do-you-use

I can confirm it's effectiveness as I've been using it for almost 9 years. It has to be 2% ketoconazole and you'll need a script if you live in the States. I'm Canadian and can grab it right off the shelf.

It won't regrow hair, but will stop hair loss in its tracks and let you maintain what you have. So the sooner you jump on, the better.

Everyone praises Dante for his contribution to bodybuilding, which is incredible, but this will always be the greatest recommendation I ever took from him.

Comment

That is why I add to my cycle nandrolone by https://venditasteroidi.com/profiles/nandrolone.
                      Last edited by johnathna; 12-26-2020, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X