No announcement yet.

Health Supps - Your favorites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitamin D3. Most people don't get enough, especially bodybuilders. Supplements are only good for you if you don't get enough of that particular vitamin/mineral in your diet though, otherwise, they're just a waste of money. On a side note, I normally order through this source; https://www.vitaminexpress.org/uk/

PS: What's more important is a regular physical activity and eating more natural foods.
    Last edited by RaymondMerriman; 01-30-2021, 03:06 AM.

Comment

edited by Skip
      Last edited by johnathna; 01-25-2021, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnathna View Post
        I’m more than happy to pin Tren A or E. I’m sure my body will thank me for it later. I honestly don’t think it’s going kill me with small doses for short periods of time, it would be very unlikely if used responsibly.
        Your body will thank you for it sooner, later is another story lol.

Comment

So far I am trying different ones and choosing what works best for me. I have tried vegan protein, but I don't like the different flavors added to it. So far, fish oil and multivitamins are at the top. I buy the rest from my gym.

Comment

No favorite because I haven't found something perfect yet. But I try different proteins, I order in bulk here https://gym-expert.com/best-protein-powder/. So far I like most of all protein without flavor, I drink it with milk or water. Tried vegan protein, also not bad, but the prices are higher. My best right now is Legion Whey Isolate Protein Powder, I ordered it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by davg View Post
              No favorite because I haven't found something perfect yet. But I try different proteins, I order in bulk here https://gym-expert.com/best-protein-powder/. So far I like most of all protein without flavor, I drink it with milk or water. Tried vegan protein, also not bad, but the prices are higher. My best right now is Legion Whey Isolate Protein Powder, I ordered it twice.
              You are entitled to use any protein you want to but this site is sponsored by TrueNutrition.com and I'm a sponsored athlete. I have been for over 12 years. I would be remiss if I didn't point out that their protein is about as good as it can get as far as quality. Most people have no idea about the quality of the protein they choose to use and base in on two main things:
              1. how it tastes
              2. if it gives them farts

Not exactly the best way to figure out what quality a protein powder really is.

TrueNutrition has their protein assayed by third parties, regularly, and they routinely assay incredibly high. Yes, they may not be as "cheap" as other protein powders but you pay for what you get, typically.

TrueNutrition.com also sells a ton of health supplements, as well, on top of protein, pre-workouts, etc.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
              X