Best Bodybuilding Podcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bodybuilding Podcasts

Obviously, I am partial to Blood Sweat and Gear, but I am wondering what you guys consider to be the best bodybuilding podcasts out there right now.

I have been doing Blood Sweat and Gear and did PED Radio prior to that, so I have been doing a podcast for about 8 years. In all of that time, I admit that I have not listened to any other podcasts and am pretty clueless about what is actually out there.

What are the more popular podcasts or the ones you listen to regularly?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

The main 3 that I listen to: The Excellence Cartel, Blood Sweat and Gear and Brains & Gains. Others that I listen to periodically are Elite Physique University and Iron Radio.
    My greatest opponent is myself. Every time I walk into the gym, I have to beat the person I was before!

Comment

BSG
      ron and dustys “it’s just bodybuilding “
      fouads “real bodybuilding “
      fouads “bodybuilding and bullocks “
      “the truth” with hany
      “drugs and stuff” with Dave crossland
      Dave tate had some good ones but they haven’t done many lately

These are my go to

-Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        Obviously, I am partial to Blood Sweat and Gear, but I am wondering what you guys consider to be the best bodybuilding podcasts out there right now.

I have been doing Blood Sweat and Gear and did PED Radio prior to that, so I have been doing a podcast for about 8 years. In all of that time, I admit that I have not listened to any other podcasts and am pretty clueless about what is actually out there.

What are the more popular podcasts or the ones you listen to regularly?

Skip
        I mean you know The Excellence Cartel is amazing. We need to have you back on and discuss some deeper bodybuilding level stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Black View Post

I mean you know The Excellence Cartel is amazing. We need to have you back on and discuss some deeper bodybuilding level stuff!
          You mean like cars and cats?

I would be happy to come back on!

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• Jeff Black
            Jeff Black commented
            Editing a comment
            I mean we can talk about your love for cats and cars, but it might make Su uncomfortable knowing you love BMW's more than he does

It's Just bodybuilding by ron is Dusty is great,
          both of Fouad's are entertaining,
          Old Skool Muscle was really good with Blair Mone and Mike Francois but they havent done one in a little while.
          Elite Physique University with Jason Theobold and John

Comment

It’d actually be really cool to hear you on Fouads podcast

Comment

The Size Game Podcast
              Many many trail blazing episodes - If you liked Bodybuilding Bollocks, you'll like this.
              Luke Sandoe joined James Hollingshead and Banji as part of the team on episode 7
              https://thesizegame.libsyn.com/page/1/size/25

Comment

My top 3 Bodybuilding needs radio (i must be a nerd), BSG and the Real Bodybuilding Podcast

Comment

Ive listened to most of the ones mentioned above, Fouads podcast is one that I really look forward to every time.

Comment

Originally posted by teamD View Post
                    Ive listened to most of the ones mentioned above, Fouads podcast is one that I really look forward to every time.
                    Wrong answer. You're banned.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

Wrong answer. You're banned.

Skip
                      LOL to be fair, Advices is what got me into podcasts. So maybe I should note that I listened to you guys for quite some time before changing up what I listen to. I still go back to advices here and there but there's this guy named Skip on there that talks about cats that i just don't know if i like or not....

Haha you guys are what got me going in podcasts bro, Im just that kind of person who will listen to the same song over and over till I need a change. Same thing with podcasts!

Comment

I heard that guy is a dick, anyway. I don't blame you.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                        X