No announcement yet.

Looking for recommendations on a food processor for shredding chicken breast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for recommendations on a food processor for shredding chicken breast

I grill about 10lbs of chicken once a week and like to have it ready to go when I make my meals during the week.

I was cutting it all up, but it took way too long and was a pain.

I bought a couple food processors, and even though they kind of get the job done the chicken gets caught up in the machine and it's only a matter of time until the motors burn up on them. I really like shredding it by machine...it speeds things up a lot.

These are the two I tried that get the job done, but still don't work all that well.

I had the veggie bullet already and ended up breaking it. I picked up the cuisine art model @ Costco, but it's barely working.

Is there a good food processor that someone can recommend for shredding chicken?

"Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

Not sure but how about a meat slicer like the deli? Just watch your fingers.

Comment

why not mince the chicken breast before, i did that for a year straight tasted awesome and never had any issues with any machine, used a black and deck basic food processor.

or just buy a slow cooker and put your chicken breast overnight to cook. next day wake up and it shreds by just moving the fork over it, you can check it on youtube

Comment

We throw ours in InstantPot, falls apart on its own after-ward...

Comment

I found this. Now, obviously not a food processor... but, I assume this could work well to save time as long as you have a drill you can use this with. I guess you toss the grilled chicken into a metal bowl or a stock pot, hook this bad boy up and go to town for a couple minutes until it's shredded to your liking...
          Amazon.com : Excalibur II Meat Shredder For Pulled Pork, Beef & Chicken, Potato Masher, Tamale Meat : Garden & Outdoor

Comment

[QUOTE=Kaaha;n1598911just buy a slow cooker and put your chicken breast overnight to cook. next day wake up and it shreds by just moving the fork over it, you can check it on youtube
            [/QUOTE]

Came in to say this.

It works perfectly and it's so freaking easy. Just dump all the chicken into the crock pot and cook for 8+ hours and then when it comes out it takes minutes to shred. Throw some G Hughes sugar free BBQ on it and you're set.

Comment

Working...
            X