Cream of Rice: what’s all the hype?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Some of the younger pros made it into a cool kid thing with their social media. Says the old grouch.
    lol

I'm with you.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Datas4 View Post
      Its granulated rice and digest easy. Its nothing special. Its fine to use but if you use a brand that is fortified with iron, id limit the use to once per day or not even every day for that matter. Bodybuilding diets are already high in iron in most cases so I don't really like people pounding fortified foods. Outside of that, its fine. If you don't like it, don't eat. Nothing special about it.
      I came in to say this and to the surprise of no one Austin beat me.

It's incredibly fortified with iron and can easily become overkill if eating a standard bodybuilding diet. One serving has 70% of the recommended daily iron intake and the most common serving size I've seen among competitors is easily 2-3 servings.

Comment

Originally posted by ucsumma View Post

I came in to say this and to the surprise of no one Austin beat me.

It's incredibly fortified with iron and can easily become overkill if eating a standard bodybuilding diet. One serving has 70% of the recommended daily iron intake and the most common serving size I've seen among competitors is easily 2-3 servings.
        I think this is one of the reasons Pride Foods Rice 'N Grinds has gotten popular. It's not fortified with iron + has various flavors. It's expensive at $15.99 for 12 servings though.

Comment

Originally posted by arowback View Post

I think this is one of the reasons Pride Foods Rice 'N Grinds has gotten popular. It's not fortified with iron + has various flavors. It's expensive at $15.99 for 12 servings though.
          You're spot-on.

I met the CEO at an Oklahoma NPC show and that was one of his main selling points.

Comment

Working...
          X