X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heckman Flush 2.0

Heckman Flush

The original material for the flush is no longer available, so I’ve done my best to simplify the process of how it’s done and how I still, 15+ years later still use the exact same products from the same company.

I’ve posted the links for each of the products I personally use. I get them shipped to France at a decent price. But if you are in the US, it’s even cheaper for shipping.
    As an FYI, I do the complete flush every 3 or 4 months depending if and how I make any diet changes. After 30 days, I drop the Herbal Tabs and Charcoal and use the Fiber every night pre-bed with my protein drink. My dumps are like clockwork every day! Never any surprises! The process is simple and pretty straight forward. Here is a little info before you get started.

A brief into to the flush:
    Your body has to get rid of waste. It's just a fact. Our environment - and, more importantly, our food - is riddled with chemicals. A clean colon is critical to good health, and your colon must be clean to properly eliminate waste.
    So - with all the toxins entering your body, you can clean them out so they don't create health problems down the road. A great place to start is with a colon cleanse. ( Heckman Flush )

Why is a colon cleanse a good idea?
    Fast/unhealthy food hurts your colon. The average American diet has too much fat - especially too much saturated fat -- and too many refined carbohydrates. That's a real problem, read on.
    The excess fat makes the feces stickier. After all, grease sticks to everything. It sticks to the paper and the bowl, and it's not hard to see that some of it is probably sticking inside you too.Leaving poop behind in the colon is bad for your colon health. It creates conditions that are unhealthy for you, but good for bacteria. This can lead to health problems if not taken care of.

Cleanse your colon to Promote Good Health:

There's one primary reason to cleanse your colon: TOXINS! They're all around you - in your air, food, and water. Getting the toxins out of your body promotes good health. It’s easy and that just makes sense.Despite that, there's a lot of controversy about colon cleansing. Many people think it's a good idea, but some don't. Do your own homework and decide for yourself. I’ve used it for over 15 years and I swear by it. Ultimately, you have to weigh the evidence and choose what's best for you.

The flush will break down hardened waste from intestinal walls with Herbal Tabs.

Attract and hold toxins that have accumulated in your body with Activated Charcoal.

Flush the toxins and waste from your body with Daily Fiber.

FIBER:

Mix 1 heaping teaspoon with 8 ounces of water, both morning and evening. Don’t let it sit as it will start to get very thick. I mix mine with my night time protein before bed. Psyllium husks and psyllium seeds that provide the optimal mix of soluble and insoluble fibers. The soluble fiber from the husks helps absorb and eliminate cholesterol, fats and toxins that accumulate in the colon. The insoluble fiber from the seeds provides the bulk. Insoluble fiber from the seeds provides the bulk needed to promote peristaltic action (get the intestinal muscles to squeeze) and eliminate waste, while allowing for improved nutrient absorption.

HERBAL TABS:

Start with 1 tab in the morning and one at night. If after 2 days you aren’t pooping better, take 3 in the morning and 3 at night. Continue this for several days. You can if needed take it to 6 in the morning and 6 at night. Just not longer than the 30 days.
    ACTIVATED CHARCOAL: Take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. ( no need to increase these)
    This is a natural deodorant and disinfectant. Activated Charcoal is one of the finest absorptive and adsorptive agents known. These odorless and tasteless fine black granules extract and neutralize thousands of times their own weight in gases, heavy metals, toxins, poisons and other chemicals. Do not take any prescription meds within an hours before or after taking Activated Charcoal

Besides being helpful in providing relief from gas trapped in the lower intestine, charcoal is known as the universal antidote and is used in hospital emergency rooms to neutralize drugs and poisons. It makes a great addition to any family first aid kit. I keep a bottle on hand at all times. It’s great to take on a Sunday night after a heavy SkipLoad or if you feel the onset of food poisoning, cramps..etc.

I use these products exclusively. Outside the US you will probably need to shop and compare ingredients to match these as close as you can. Or see if the company ships to your country.

https://www.allstarhealth.com/f/yerb...er_formula.htm

https://www.allstarhealth.com/f/natu...your_colon.htm

https://www.allstarhealth.com/f/now-...coal_280mg.htm

Last edited by Heckman; 02-25-2020, 11:52 AM.
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Working...
X